1. 1. How will you be voting in the General Election 2024

• Conservative
    • Green
    • Labour
    • Liberal Democrats
    • Reform
    • Other / Independent
    • None of the above
  2. 2. Is your vote the same or different to how you voted in the last General Election

• The Same
    • Different

This poll is closed to new votes

35 minutes ago, Mister M said:

I will say this though. This morning I noticed that 'Queer Keir' was trending on the internet. I thought it was some pathetic and homophobic name calling, so I ignored it. 

Something smells.

might be his sausage, possible Freudian slip

19 minutes ago, Delayed said:

No rules or laws as far as I can see.

I'd say what most of the general public are upset about (not the point scorers on here) is the rank hypocrisy of Starmer and Labour. 

They billed themselves as being different to the Tories yet here you are showing us all that they do exactly the same things.

They are all politicians and none of them are squeaky clean and certainly none of them are better than the other. 

I would agree to a point.

But while I don't think the gifts thing looks good, it seems Labour are being blamed for doing what other politicians do. Fine. But just look at the press - it's clear they are driving this.

With regards to the more substantive point about hypocrisy and judging all politicians to be the same, I agree with this:

5 hours ago, m williamson said:

Thank heavens I voted Liberal.  As long as no one mentions Jeremy Thorpe it should be okay.

Have to say I'm not convinced by the Tory " At least the Conservatives are known for snouts in the trough, contracts for mates and institutionalised corruption ". 

If any Tory supporter called them out over the blatant corruption going on then fair enough, they're entitled to the hypocrites comment but if all of that was let go without criticism then it's a bit rich.

Hypocrisy is not something to be proud of but in comparison to the waste of Billions of pounds of taxpayers money, dodgy dealings and all round incompetence  it isn't in the same league.

44 minutes ago, Mister Gee said:

It’s interesting isn’t it? Tony was awol when Boris was up to his worst.

It appears that the reason 'Queer Keir' was trending this morning, and certain rumours about Starmer and Waheed Alli is down to Isobel Oakeshott ('journalist' and wife of Richard Tice) and the gross Mike Graham (right wing 'shock jock'):

2 minutes ago, Mister M said:

It appears that the reason 'Queer Keir' was trending this morning, and certain rumours about Starmer and Waheed Alli is down to Isobel Oakeshott ('journalist' and wife of Richard Tice) and the gross Mike Graham (right wing 'shock jock'):

I am a little confused by the meaning of 'open secret'!

Just now, El Cid said:

I am a little confused by the meaning of 'open secret'!

So am I. 

Is she saying that loads of people knew that Keir Starmer was in a relationship with Lord Ali....I never knew about it.

Like I said, Mike Graham is gross. We know.

But worth pointing out that it was Isobel Oakeshott who started the rumours that David Cameron, while in the Bullingdon Club, inserted his penis in a dead pig's mouth.

She seems to have an unhealthy obsession where powerful men put their todgers....Perhaps she needs to talk to someone about this?

3 minutes ago, Mister M said:

So am I. 

Is she saying that loads of people knew that Keir Starmer was in a relationship with Lord Ali....I never knew about it.

Like I said, Mike Graham is gross. We know.

But worth pointing out that it was Isobel Oakeshott who started the rumours that David Cameron, while in the Bullingdon Club, inserted his penis in a dead pig's mouth.

She seems to have an unhealthy obsession where powerful men put their todgers....Perhaps she needs to talk to someone about this?

Isabel Oakeshott runs squealing from David Cameron #piggate claims | National newspapers | The Guardian