1. 1. How will you be voting in the General Election 2024

• Conservative
    • Green
    • Labour
    • Liberal Democrats
    • Reform
    • Other / Independent
    • None of the above
  2. 2. Is your vote the same or different to how you voted in the last General Election

• The Same
    • Different

This poll is closed to new votes

1 minute ago, High Chaparral said:

I'm saying that Sir Keir Starmer is worse than Liz Truss.  The new Labour government are trying to change the fiscal rules in order to borrow more money.  The new Labour government want to change accounting procedure by judging the loans of students as assets rather than liabilities.  I've never witnessed such a dishonest and corrupt government in my life time as what we have now.

Did you ever notice the effect of Truss's policy (for the very short time it lasted) on the financial markets?

42 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

The current administration are just like  previous ones of recent times - career politicians  in the main, who are incapable of holding down a proper job

Starmer- Director of Public Prosecutions.

Sunak - Director of investment firm owned by father in law

Truss - Deputy director of a centre-right thinktank

Johnson - Magazine editor

Cameron - Never had a proper job

14 minutes ago, Norbert said:

The best prime minister in my time as a voter is the daughter of a grocer. 

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Norbert said:

Those are merely the PMs - I was talking about the others in Parliament as well. And I am aware of the others you quote having some high-powered sounding jobs.

You would have thought , however, that, to take the current PM,  would be slightly cleverer than he appears at the moment.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, High Chaparral said:

You need to go to your Doctors and ask for some tablets to cure your anti Tory disease. Rosie Duffield has resigned because the Labour party stated they would be better and more honest than the Tories. After less than 3 months in government the new Labour government under the leadership of Sir Keir Starmer have shown they are worse and more dishonest than the Tories.  Sir Keir Starmer will go down in history as the most dishonest and corrupt person ever to be prime minister of the UK.

Nah then Westykins - 

Tell us about the rules which Starmer has flouted, the laws been broken, the institutions corrupted, the billions of pounds of tax payers money wasted on crony contracts, the tax evaded, the public services he has trashed, the communities he has laid wasted to, the billions lost due to fraud which quadrupled in the last 4 years alone, the reputational damage of this country he has caused throughout the world.

For each of the above, and many more sins you would be floating in a sea of sleaze, snot, slime and scum squirted from the previous Tory Governments. 

Your whining on behalf of your poor befallen Tory Party is pathetic.

So shove that where the sun doesn't shine. 

• Sad 2