1. 1. How will you be voting in the General Election 2024

• Conservative
    • Green
    • Labour
    • Liberal Democrats
    • Reform
    • Other / Independent
    • None of the above
  2. 2. Is your vote the same or different to how you voted in the last General Election

• The Same
    • Different

This poll is closed to new votes

Just now, hackey lad said:

But you constantly attack the Conservatives and give Labour a free run at it . 

It may have escaped your notice but the Conservative party had been in power for the past fourteen years and they had an unassailable majority.

Therefore they were responsible for the absolute fiasco that took place over that period.  Now the other lot are in power also with an unassailable majority thanks to our undemocratic unfit for purpose voting system. They are now responsible for what takes place.

Their start has neither impressed me or provided any optimism for positive change.  I don't give a monkeys who's in charge, I just want them to do the job they put themselves forward for.

I voted Liberal, not because I thought they are as pure as the driven snow, but because they want PR+STV and are pro EU. I disagree with their aim to rejoin as in my opinion that ship has sailed, but rejoining the Single Market would be the commonsense thing to do. Which is probably why it won't happen.

Just now, m williamson said:

It may have escaped your notice but the Conservative party had been in power for the past fourteen years and they had an unassailable majority.

Therefore they were responsible for the absolute fiasco that took place over that period.  Now the other lot are in power also with an unassailable majority thanks to our undemocratic unfit for purpose voting system. They are now responsible for what takes place.

Their start has neither impressed me or provided any optimism for positive change.  I don't give a monkeys who's in charge, I just want them to do the job they put themselves forward for.

I voted Liberal, not because I thought they are as pure as the driven snow, but because they want PR+STV and are pro EU. I disagree with their aim to rejoin as in my opinion that ship has sailed, but rejoining the Single Market would be the commonsense thing to do. Which is probably why it won't happen.

It hadn't escaped my notice , just the same as your "supposedly" unbiased posts . 

22 minutes ago, cressida said:

I've been led to believe that Hackey is a Catholic (ok) which is what we all would be except for Henry III's passion for Anne Boleyn.

That should have read Henry VIII

• Like 1

Just now, hackey lad said:

Oh , I understand alright .

Do I detect a note of sarcasm hackey lad?  If so, and if you are Catholic as has just been claimed by your mate do mention it next time you go to confession, there's a good lad.  I was raised a Catholic, now lapsed and agnostic but I do respect anyone's faith.

Looking at a situation and reaching a personal conclusion based upon the facts is not displaying bias. If I have an opinion and someone provides me with a verifiable fact which contradicts my original opinion I change my opinion, what do you do?