1. 1. How will you be voting in the General Election 2024

• Conservative
    • Green
    • Labour
    • Liberal Democrats
    • Reform
    • Other / Independent
    • None of the above
  2. 2. Is your vote the same or different to how you voted in the last General Election

• The Same
    • Different

This poll is closed to new votes

7 hours ago, Axe said:

The Tory party would still have a bigger majority if the Tory MPs had continued to support Boris Johnson.  The majority has dwindled due to self inflicted problems caused by Tory MPs and a lack of loyalty.  

Johnson sacked a number of them due to them not supporting Brexit. May be the Tories are putting up too many right-wing candidates?

18 minutes ago, El Cid said:

Johnson sacked a number of them due to them not supporting Brexit. May be the Tories are putting up too many right-wing candidates?

You are another poster who does not respect democracy.  Respecting democracy is nothing to do with either being right wing or left wing.  Our country had a referendum regarding the EU which was authorised by parliament.  When the electorate chose to leave the EU then the whole of parliament should have respected democracy and supported Brexit.  Boris Johnson withdrew the Tory whip from a number of Tory MPs  who did not support implementing Brexit which was the correct honourable thing to do.  The Labour party at the time encouraged not supporting the democratic choice the UK electorate made and continued to block the implementation of Brexit which is the reason why they suffered a heavy defeat at the 2019 general election.   Unfortunately people have short memories and forget  the now leader of the Labour party was one of the main  perpetrators of blocking Brexit in his role as shadow  Brexit secretary when the Labour party was led by the terrorist sympathiser Jeremy Corbyn.  I do not have a short memory which is why I remember Keir Starmer supporting the terrorist sympathiser  Jeremy Corbyn to become prime minister in the 2019 general election.  That is the same Keir Starmer who removed the whip from Jeremy Corbyn after he replaced him as Labour party leader following the heavy general election defeat.   The fact that Keir Starmer stood shoulder to should with Jeremy Corbyn  supporting him to become prime minister then judged him to not being even suitable being a member of the Labour party when he became Labour leader is all the evidence needed to judge that Keir Starmer has no credibility and is unfit for the role of prime minister.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Axe said:

Yes of course it is a numbers game that is how democracy works. 

Your on about a vetting voters system,  I think your getting confused with the Cravat wearing Mr and Mrs Buckets who frequent your local  Golf Clubhouse system.  :hihi:

16 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

Your on about a vetting voters system,  I think your getting confused with the Cravat wearing Mr and Mrs Buckets who frequent your local  Golf Clubhouse system.  :hihi:

You are the confused one.  I stated the Labour party will be happy to get votes from anyone just to become the largest party in parliament.  Keir Starmer has demonstrated his desperation by welcoming Mrs Elphicke as a Labour MP.  I would never suggest they have a vetting voting system and support everyone to choose to vote for any candidate for any reason. 

3 minutes ago, Axe said:

You are the confused one.  I stated the Labour party will be happy to get votes from anyone just to become the largest party in parliament.  Keir Starmer has demonstrated his desperation by welcoming Mrs Elphicke as a Labour MP.  I would never suggest they have a vetting voting system and support everyone to choose to vote for any candidate for any reason. 

The Tory ship is sinking fast and Starmer is just picking up desperate survivers who want to stay in politics,  he is professional engough to keep her at arms length but still weavile top secret Tory info from her, I reckon he could be the next James Bond.  :hihi:

7 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

The Tory ship is sinking fast and Starmer is just picking up desperate survivers who want to stay in politics,  he is professional engough to keep her at arms length but still weavile top secret Tory info from her, I reckon he could be the next James Bond.  :hihi:

The next Jessie Bond more like.  Enough said. 

2 hours ago, Axe said:

I think you'll it's not Starmer who's the desperate one. 😃

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_next_United_Kingdom_general_election#Graphical_summary

1350px-Opinion_polling_for_the_next_Unit