1. 1. How will you be voting in the General Election 2024

• Conservative
    • Green
    • Labour
    • Liberal Democrats
    • Reform
    • Other / Independent
    • None of the above
  2. 2. Is your vote the same or different to how you voted in the last General Election

• The Same
    • Different

This poll is closed to new votes

22 minutes ago, alchresearch said:

A bit like Partygate, which was weaponised by the Labour press to death? 

The Guardian's Pippa Cretin STILL goes on about it, while conveniently turning a blind eye to Labour's "beergate" in the are conveniently run by Labour PCC Joy Allen (who recently spent £50,000 on a VW Transporter van to enable her to 'engage with the public'.), Corbyn's dinner party, or the fact that many of those in government "partying" were civil servants.

Both things thoroughly investigated. Different conclusions reached in each case after proper scrutiny. Deal with it.

Oh, by the way, the ridiculous name change just makes you look a bit infantile really.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Mister M said:

The same Guardian are reporting today that Frank Hester has given a further £5million to the Tories. In spite of his statement that looking at Ms Abbott makes you “want to hate all black women”, adding that the veteran Labour MP “should be shot”.

The Tories say that they will not return the money because Hester apologised for "being rude" about Diane Abbott (but not racist); and that he has shown contrition and we should all move on.

Let's hope the Guardian journalist apologises also.

I highly doubt it though.

57 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

I don’t think Labour have got anything to shout about in the case of Abbot 

I didn't know you were such an advocate for Diane Abbott.

45 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Let's hope the Guardian journalist apologises also.

I highly doubt it though.

For stating that Farage " will be rubbing his little pink hands with glee"?

You should write to the Commission for Racial Equality and European Convention of Human Rights. 

What about if I said "Farage will be grinning broadly, showing off his blackened and nicotine stained teeth with glee." Would you be triggered by that too?

15 minutes ago, Mister M said:

For stating that Farage " will be rubbing his little pink hands with glee"?

You should write to the Commission for Racial Equality and European Convention of Human Rights. 

What about if I said "Farage will be grinning broadly, showing off his blackened and nicotine stained teeth with glee." Would you be triggered by that too?

So what do you think the reaction would be if Farage responded...

"I am sure if I don't get elected Mr Chakraborrty will be there in his bandhgala rubbing his little brown hands with glee"

Well, we know exactly what the reaction would be don't we.

Racism does trigger me yes, I am surprised it doesn't you to be honest.

7 hours ago, Ridgewalk said:

Well how honest and impartial are they ? We all have our own bias and tend to believe those  saying what we want to hear and believe. I agree with you about msm. Personally I detest the BBC and Guardian two organisations who present themselves as centrist when they’re anything but. 

I agree but I do watch/read opposing views. I have absolutely no problem with opposing views as long as they are genuine and not some msm 'the current thing' fearfest. Mainstream media needs to die in my humble opinion. 

2 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

So what do you think the reaction would be if Farage responded...

"I am sure if I don't get elected Mr Chakraborrty will be there in his bandhgala rubbing his little brown hands with glee"

Well, we know exactly what the reaction would be don't we.

Racism does trigger me yes, I am surprised it doesn't you to be honest.

another one that doesnt know what racism is, its not just about colour or race, its the context behind the message 🙄

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, melthebell said:

another one that doesnt know what racism is, its not just about colour or race, its the context behind the message 🙄

Evening Mel, good to see you posting again.

I know.

The context was very clear.

• Like 1