General Election 2024: July 4th

1 hour ago, Mister M said:

So why are the police investigating then?

As per the linked story in my post:

"Police are looking at a Tory candidate's marketing material after complaints he is pretending to represent Labour.

Robert Largan is defending a majority of under 600 in High Peak, making it one of the top targets for Keir Starmer.

But he has faced a backlash after posting images on social media with a striking red background and the message 'Labour for Largan'.

A similar post states 'Reform for Robert' with the insurgent party's cyan colour scheme."

• Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

West77 disappeared then Axe appeared,   Axe has now  disappeared and Tom Pepper has appeared.  The standard of low level trolling is the same , Oh yes!  its all very suspect. :suspect:

Sos none of them is related to me,i have my opinions you have yours.I look at both sides of a debate you only look at one and thats yours.

• Haha 1

Just now, TOM PEPPER said:

Sos none of them is related to me,i have my opinions you have yours.I look at both sides of a debate you only look at one and thats yours.

OK!  Yes I had my doubts ref the user names but the low level trolling is similar.  There are no both sides to the fourteen years the vast majority of this Country has had to suffer the Tory shambolic  chaotic track record  and there are no two sides to Trump,  you get what you see, and the vast majority have seen a complete disgraceful, disrespectful person who needs urgent help.

7 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

OK!  Yes I had my doubts ref the user names but the low level trolling is similar.  There are no both sides to the fourteen years the vast majority of this Country has had to suffer the Tory shambolic  chaotic track record  and there are no two sides to Trump,  you get what you see, and the vast majority have seen a complete disgraceful, disrespectful person who needs urgent help.

I aint bothered whos in,im well heeled and always have been under the Tories,every time Labour have been in the country is skint when they are outed because the unions are their masters,Im in my eighties so ive seen it all before.

5 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

We really don’t want Trump in power again with his ego. I love  me  .He could  cause. Real  trouble for this country We are just a small island   We still owe the USA. A lot for winning second war  And. we would  have to back them up in trouble Trump could  start. . Look at Irac  ,  Keep him out of power for all our good 

• Haha 2

I can’t believe that this man is standing as the leader of the reform party in the general election….

He has fooled a lot of people to vote to leave the EU….

Now he’s at it again….

Please don’t let this man feed on your fears….

He likes to think that he is just a normal bloke drinking his pint in his local but he is quite the opposite….

He’s an ex banker and his wife is German …..

So please don’t let him fool you again by acting like he’s one of you because he’s far from it !!!!!….

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1