General Election 2024: July 4th

So Nigel is at it again drumming up hatred with a visit to Hoyland Barnsley….

The man is a complete joke I don’t for the life of me believe that people are buying into his bull*%#* !!!…

There he is again wearing tweed and a flat cap and people are being fooled that he’s one of them…

He’s a diversion from what’s really going on in this country:

Crime is rampant 

NHS is in bits 

Housing crisis 

Over crowding prisons 

And so on !!!!…

Basically the country is in a mess and nobody has a answer to fix our many problems and serious issues…

Drumming up hatred is not the cure it just makes it worse !!!!…

And please those that support Nigel just think he is not one of you he is one of the establishment and he always will be don’t fall for it !!!!….

2 minutes ago, Box11 said:

So Nigel is at it again drumming up hatred with a visit to Hoyland Barnsley….

The man is a complete joke I don’t for the life of me believe that people are buying into his bull*%#* !!!…

There he is again wearing tweed and a flat cap and people are being fooled that he’s one of them…

He’s a diversion from what’s really going on in this country:

Crime is rampant 

NHS is in bits 

Housing crisis 

Over crowding prisons 

And so on !!!!…

Basically the country is in a mess and nobody has a answer to fix our many problems and serious issues…

Drumming up hatred is not the cure it just makes it worse !!!!…

And please those that support Nigel just think he is not one of you he is one of the establishment and he always will be don’t fall for it !!!!….

Have you tried throwing a polystyrene cup yet ? 

5 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Try throwing a polystyrene takeaway cup , please . See how far you could get it. 

IT’s a mountain out of a molehill….

like I’ve said all he does is drum up hatred the man is poison and so are the ones he really works for !!!!…

Just now, hackey lad said:

I have yes I’m currently in Jamaica and it landed in Sheffield so pretty far not bad for a first attempt….

Nigel Farage says bus attack will not stop him campaigning for Reform after thug hurled can and coffee cup at him  Mail URL refers to it as "Horrific-moment-Nigel-Farage-attacked-barnsley"

Nigel Farage vowed not to be 'bulled or cowed' after a 'pro-refugee protestor' threw a can and coffee cup at him during an open-top bus tour through Barnsley.

image.png.a4e4e5812c9ade6edb13a935c2294bbd.png

I'm not convinced about earlier comments regarding students, unless the posters are referring to U3A (university of the third age)

image.png.4a72781ce73d4e938bd73c550713d6e4.png

5 hours ago, hackey lad said:

I think you will find that single-use cups are banned, so using a cup to drink coffee AND then assaulting someone, means you are using it twice.

So that is ok?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Slinny said:

What will be will be . The rich will get richer and the poor will always be poor No matter what you write on this  Some off you sound like kids bickering in the school yard  

It is like a school yard at times,  it helps if we can keep to the answers from the grown up ones - wheat from chaff.

The rich can sit back and count their money but it's better that they make more to be shared,  that's if the government will put the poor higher up their agenda.

11 hours ago, Slinny said:

What will be will be . The rich will get richer and the poor will always be poor No matter what you write on this  Some off you sound like kids bickering in the school yard  

The best and most accurate comment on this thread.

Spot on.

• Like 1