1. 1. How will you be voting in the General Election 2024

• Conservative
    • Green
    • Labour
    • Liberal Democrats
    • Reform
    • Other / Independent
    • None of the above
  2. 2. Is your vote the same or different to how you voted in the last General Election

• The Same
    • Different

2 hours ago, Mister M said:

Why did you change my post to include quotes from Wkipedia?

Oh, I see now.

Those paragraphs were from a wiki page I posted yesterday....goodness knows why they appeared on your post😆

1 hour ago, Wing Commander said:

Too much partisan happening here.

Why has there only been five Labour prime ministers if the Conservative Party is so bad and the Labour Party is so good?

are we counting Tony Blair?

Margaret Thatcher was asked  what was  her  greatest  achievement.  Thatcher  replied:  Tony  Blair  and  New  Labour.

Just in time to remind people before the election - Man, 46, arrested in connection with criminal investigation into PPE Medpro:

An arrest has been made in connection with the criminal investigation into PPE Medpro, the company that was awarded large government personal protective equipment contracts during the Covid pandemic.

PPE MedPro is the company Tory peer Michelle Mone is involved with.

3 hours ago, Mister M said:

Because too many people like you vote Tory

I haven't stated which party I intend to vote for or which party I've voted for in previous elections.  In any case that is how elections work because if too many people vote for one party then that party is elected as the government. 

1 minute ago, El Cid said:

Her husband is 59, so they must have been able to blame someone else.

It says in the article her husband isn't the one arrested. None of which means that Mone and he husband are in the clear yet. They've both been interviewed under caution. The police are obviously still investigating the case.

1 hour ago, Beechwood_S6 said:

are we counting Tony Blair?

Margaret Thatcher was asked  what was  her  greatest  achievement.  Thatcher  replied:  Tony  Blair  and  New  Labour.

Tony Blair is one of the five Labour prime ministers. Why shouldn't we count him?

It really goes from bad to worse for the Prime Minister....

The reason why he left the D-Day commemorations early was to do a political interview with ITV's Paul Brand.

In that interview Sunak says he absolutely understands the struggle people are having....When he was growing up, his family didn't have Sky TV.....

Rishi Sunak whines family didn't have Sky TV when asked if he's ever gone without - Mirror Online

I just love the world in which he lives, "where hard work always = money despite creating an economy where you can break your back working 3 jobs and still need a food bank." (Thanks to Sarah from Twitter) :)

7 minutes ago, Wing Commander said:

I haven't stated which party I intend to vote for or which party I've voted for in previous elections.  In any case that is how elections work because if too many people vote for one party then that party is elected as the government. 

Nowt gets past you :hihi:

Maybe we need more entrepreneurs,  people who make money which helps the economy or should these clever people rein themselves in to prevent

being targeted by the non talented,  remember the 'brain drain' ?

There has to be the incentive for those who make money.

• Like 1