1. 1. How will you be voting in the General Election 2024

• Conservative
    • Green
    • Labour
    • Liberal Democrats
    • Reform
    • Other / Independent
    • None of the above
  2. 2. Is your vote the same or different to how you voted in the last General Election

• The Same
    • Different

3 minutes ago, horribleblob said:

Louise Haigh is not a member of Sheffield City Council.

Stop it please . She has promised Labour will sort out the potholes ,at the same time Labour in Sheffield are struggling to do this . 

3 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Stop it please . She has promised Labour will sort out the potholes ,at the same time Labour in Sheffield are struggling to do this . 

Sunak promised to sort the potholes out. Sheffield have been/are struggling during Sunak's watch, not Louise Haigh's.

On LBC today, Rachel Reeves (I think it was) said that Labour will be the "friend of the motorist"!

Crikey, does that mean cheaper petrol and attractive models dispensing it at the pumps?

The live debate has now ended. I'm disappointed there wasn't a head to head with Starmer and Sunak.  I think Sunak performed better and was more genuine  than Starmer.  I'm disappointed with Starmer because he hasn't provided a reason why I should vote for the Labour Party.  

7 minutes ago, carosio said:

On LBC today, Rachel Reeves (I think it was) said that Labour will be the "friend of the motorist"!

Crikey, does that mean cheaper petrol and attractive models dispensing it at the pumps?

What do you think ? 

7 minutes ago, Wing Commander said:

The live debate has now ended. I'm disappointed there wasn't a head to head with Starmer and Sunak.  I think Sunak performed better and was more genuine  than Starmer.  I'm disappointed with Starmer because he hasn't provided a reason why I should vote for the Labour Party.  

Starmer isn’t trying to get you to vote Labour. He’s happy with far right wingers like you voting for Reform.

Starmer’s entire pitch is to get the centre ground to vote Labour. He’s doing a fine job of it, whilst Sunak has committed the tactical error of chasing the UKIP vote.