General Election 2024: July 4th

3 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

All that’s missing is a tank top . 

I wouldn't take what Boris Johnson says about gay people as evidence of the truth of gay people....Given his track record,  it's obvious that Johnson knows less about successful relationships than he does about LGBT people

Just now, hackey lad said:

My mate Phil told me .

A likely story.... I've been out on the gay scene for more years than I care to remember and I don't remember seeing anyone wearing a tank top....I did read the comments of an over privileged scruffy urchin called Boris Johnson making disparaging remarks about gay people as "tank topped bum boys"; but because he's an odious tw@t I ignored them.

1 minute ago, Mister M said:

A likely story.... I've been out on the gay scene for more years than I care to remember and I don't remember seeing anyone wearing a tank top....I did read the comments of an over privileged scruffy urchin called Boris Johnson making disparaging remarks about gay people as "tank topped bum boys"; but because he's an odious tw@t I ignored them.

I was on about the gay dating website . My friend Phil has been out for many years , I’m sure he has seen a tank top or two in his time.

Just now, hackey lad said:

I was on about the gay dating website . My friend Phil has been out for many years , I’m sure he has seen a tank top or two in his time.

He might've been out before my time....Were tank tops popular in the 1970s?