General Election 2024: July 4th

14 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Very , usually with three stars on the front ( other patterns were available ) .

I note that a thread has been created dedicated to your interest in gay men tank tops. Perhaps you can satiate your interest there?

11 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Hold on there Cochise . Is that aimed at me ? :rant:

Hack is the term for someone who works for a newspaper who produces shoddy journalism.

Look it up.

Edited by Mister M

22 minutes ago, Mister M said:

I note that a thread has been created dedicated to your interest in gay men tank tops. Perhaps you can satiate your interest there?

Hack is the term for someone who works for a newspaper who produces shoddy journalism.

Look it up.

I have no interest in gay men in Tank Tops apart from as friends . 

I know but you have referred to me as that before . 

8 hours ago, El Cid said:

Surely the poor are the younger generation, the poor from the 80/90s should have earned a few bob and will now be comfortable.

If they are a spend/spend type of person, they will still be poor.

Just a thought the political program Scotland I bet the host likes that ,Labour will get no joy there  the host as to try and protect her 190 thousand a year till the bitter end  Then you have morning news Henry can’t help but lean towards the Tory’s And nic Robinson when at   uni  leader off the young conservatives the programme stinks off them  Let’s Hear It From The Blues ,