General Election 2024: July 4th

14 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Can't argue with that But Sir Keir has been found wanting on them 

You mean the ones where he is asked you have 45 seconds to explain how a public policy is supposed to ameliorate an entrenched social or economic problem?

Rather read through something more thoroughly so I have time to digest what I'm being presented with.

Edited by Mister M

8 minutes ago, Mister M said:

You mean the ones where he is asked you have 45 seconds to explain how a public policy is supposed to ameliorate an entrenched social or economic problem?

Rather read through something more thoroughly so I have time to digest what I'm being presented with.

No but " ameliorate" . Good word :thumbsup:

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, BigPP said:

I didn't watch it either but I did watch this. It's worth 90 seconds of everyone's time. 

Like it!

And if the reports are to be believed, the Kremlin are deploying the dark arts by interfering in the forthcoming UK election to try & swing it to favour of their friend Farage.

1 hour ago, Mister M said:

Like it!

And if the reports are to be believed, the Kremlin are deploying the dark arts by interfering in the forthcoming UK election to try & swing it to favour of their friend Farage.

Are they similar to the reports about the US election  ? :rolleyes: