1. 1. How will you be voting in the General Election 2024

• Conservative
    • Green
    • Labour
    • Liberal Democrats
    • Reform
    • Other / Independent
    • None of the above
  2. 2. Is your vote the same or different to how you voted in the last General Election

• The Same
    • Different

16 minutes ago, Wing Commander said:

Reform UK, Lib Dems and the Green party all are making wild pledges but none of them have any bona fide plans how they will fund these wild pledges.  None of those three will be in government meaning there isn't anything to worry about.  The Labour party plan to fund their expenditure by a big If.  If the economy grows enough then they hope to be able to fund their expenditure. The Labour party has no plan how to achieve enough growth though.  

Have you started packing yet?

4 minutes ago, Wing Commander said:

Not yet.  I'm busy praying.  It's a bit like being 1-0 down in a big football match during the 95th minute and fearing the worse.  It's never over until the final whistle. 

Its never over till the fat lady sings!  Well its over because Boris has sung, you mentioned Angela Raynor's job would be serving tea and sandwhiches, well thats the only reason for the interest in bringing Boris back,  TEA  BOY! :hihi:

2 hours ago, Wing Commander said:

I urge all the bona fide chaps and chapesses to enjoy the last four days before Starmergeddon the best they can.  Try to fight the sick in the stomach feeling which must be like waiting the final few days on death row. 

Nah then Westy, I saw this video and thought that it'd be a nice reminder for you of all the happy days the Conservative Party in its various iterations have given:

1 hour ago, Wing Commander said:

Not yet.  I'm busy praying.  It's a bit like being 1-0 down in a big football match during the 95th minute and fearing the worse.  It's never over until the final whistle. 

Oh God I hope that doesn't mean a Gareth is coming through the (not)leadership ranks

1 hour ago, PRESLEY said:

Its never over till the fat lady sings!  Well its over because Boris has sung, you mentioned Angela Raynor's job would be serving tea and sandwhiches, well thats the only reason for the interest in bringing Boris back,  TEA  BOY! :hihi:

For what he did  stoping  people seeing  their  loved ones when they were dying in Covid  and all front bench backing him up when confronted  on this, the lot  in my mind  should get  some time  ,including our present  leader   

• Like 1