1. 1. How will you be voting in the General Election 2024

• Conservative
    • Green
    • Labour
    • Liberal Democrats
    • Reform
    • Other / Independent
    • None of the above
  2. 2. Is your vote the same or different to how you voted in the last General Election

• The Same
    • Different

17 hours ago, Anna B said:

The people I'm after would avoid at all costs appearing on something so public and crass as the Times Rich List. They much prefer anonymity to publicity. You will never have heard of most of them. 

So you choose to ignore my post before to you challenging your tax examples.

nothigns changed in 4 years has it

1 hour ago, Wing Commander said:

Vote Labour if you want a lazy prime minister who wants to finish early on a Friday.  

i did wonder if this rubbish would turn up here, - and of course it has.

just pretend for a moment, that a labour politician had attacked a conservative for wanting to celebrate Shabbat with his/her Jewish family.

and since when was 6pm an 'early finish' for a Friday?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ads36 said:

i did wonder if this rubbish would turn up here, - and of course it has.

just pretend for a moment, that a labour politician had attacked a conservative for wanting to celebrate Shabbat with his/her Jewish family.

and since when was 6pm an 'early finish' for a Friday?

I expect whoever is prime minister not be a clock watcher.  Starmer should have stayed in the legal profession if he wants to finish work at a particular time on Friday.  You never heard Margaret Thatcher saying she only wanted to work at a certain time.  The Labour party have stated they intend to reduce the NHS waiting list by getting Doctors to work weekends.  Starmer is not setting a good example by making public  his poor work ethic. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Wing Commander said:

I expect whoever is prime minister not be a clock watcher.  Starmer should have stayed in the legal profession if he wants to finish work at a particular time on Friday.  You never heard Margaret Thatcher saying she only wanted to work at a certain time.  The Labour party have stated they intend to reduce the NHS waiting list by getting Doctors to work weekends.  Starmer is not setting a good example by making public  his poor work ethic. 

On the contrary, it’s a great work ethic.

Do your job efficiently and leave time for your family.

Everyone should do that.  A healthy working culture starts at the very top.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Wing Commander said:

is that all youve got? to attack him with, LOL

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Wing Commander said:

One thing I remember reading about Margaret Thatcher,  she worked well into the night,  maybe if she hadn't she might not have escaped rhe bomb which wrecked the hotel.

• Like 2

I'd have thought it obvious why Starmer likes to knock off at around 6pm on a Friday.  His wife & children are practitioners of the Jewish faith, (although he isn't), so he falls in line with family practices.  It's the start of the Friday Sabbath.