General Election 2024: July 4th

Just for a laugh, I've read that Farage is complaining about 

'economic decline, social decline, moral decline'

Brexit has knocked nearly 5% off the UK's GDP. Well done, Nigel 👏

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Box11 said:

I can’t believe that this man is standing as the leader of the reform party in the general election….

He has fooled a lot of people to vote to leave the EU….

Now he’s at it again….

Please don’t let this man feed on your fears….

He likes to think that he is just a normal bloke drinking his pint in his local but he is quite the opposite….

He’s an ex banker and his wife is German …..

So please don’t let him fool you again by acting like he’s one of you because he’s far from it !!!!!….

Mr Farage was  criticised when he stated he wasn't standing.  I'm more likely to vote for Reform today than I was yesterday.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Derby said:

Mr Farage was  criticised when he stated he wasn't standing.  I'm more likely to vote for Reform today than I was yesterday.

Do you live in Clacton Westy?

2 minutes ago, Mister M said:

Just for a laugh, I've read that Farage is complaining about 

'economic decline, social decline, moral decline'

Brexit has knocked nearly 5% off the UK's GDP. Well done, Nigel 👏

Yes, you'd think Clacton would be thriving since we left the cause of all our problems, the EU.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Slinny said:

We really don’t want Trump in power again with his ego. I love  me  .He could  cause. Real  trouble for this country We are just a small island   We still owe the USA. A lot for winning second war  And. we would  have to back them up in trouble Trump could  start. . Look at Irac  ,  Keep him out of power for all our good 

Slinny!  You  and Me can see through people like Trump and Johnson,  they think they are two wide boys thinking they can pull the wool over people eyes and getting away with things  but over the years we have seen plenty of clowns like these two on building sites and factories and in  pubs but sadly some people are gullible and can't see the forest for the trees. 

45 minutes ago, Derby said:

Excellent.

Vote Farage, get Starmer. All is good.

Looks like the accusations of him being too frit to stand finally got to him.

Does anyone think he'd make a good local MP - helping sort out his constituents' problems, etc. rather than just grandstanding in the House of Commons and flying off to the US to suck up to Trump?

Seven times failure Farage is the owner of a company which  described  its business as 'Activities of political organisations'  -The Brexit Party- is registered  as a political but the Electoral Commission has permitted it to call itself  'Reform Party'. No wonder he forced Tice to make way to become the only unelected leader in the UK elections to field significant candidates.

5 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

Slinny!  You  and Me can see through people like Trump and Johnson,  they think they are two wide boys thinking they can pull the wool over people eyes and getting away with things  but over the years we have seen plenty of clowns like these two on building sites and factories and in  pubs but sadly some people are gullible and can't see the forest for the trees. 

But millions fall for them  We do not want nether off them back in a power . Very strange the two I love me .were there at the same time .both for my money should be locked up  .But I am afraid people like them always get away with there misgivings    SHAME ,  This world as changed so much,