1. 1. How will you be voting in the General Election 2024

• Conservative
    • Green
    • Labour
    • Liberal Democrats
    • Reform
    • Other / Independent
    • None of the above
  2. 2. Is your vote the same or different to how you voted in the last General Election

• The Same
    • Different

1 hour ago, m williamson said:

No, it's upside down. Take another look at this link. If you move the pole to the other side of the flag the thin white stripe would still be closest to the pole.http://projectbritain.com/geography/unionjack7.html 

As I said, move the flagpole to the other side and then imagine you are walking around the flag to look at it from the other side. The thick white stripe would then be closest to the pole.

3 minutes ago, Mister M said:

I dunno why he was laughing, you said he was annoyed. If I'm annoyed I don't laugh.

The mouth is the best tool to hide your real emotions.

He is just a little squirt in my opinion trying to be clever, just like the BBC presenter who Elon Musk absolutely destroyed when he tried to be clever.

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

The mouth is the best tool to hide your real emotions.

He is just a little squirt in my opinion trying to be clever, just like the BBC presenter who Elon Musk absolutely destroyed when he tried to be clever.

He wasn't trying to be clever. He was doing his job in interviewing a candidate for the job of MP. 

I admire the politicians who can hold themselves together, and don't have hissy fits when someone asks them a reasonable question.

And if Farage doesn't like being held to account, then he's picked the wrong job. 

That's a point - wasn't it a couple of weeks ago that Farage said he was going over to the States to help his pal Trump? Yes it was. I wonder what happened? Trump must've told Nige to kiss off. Perhaps that's why Nige is bad tempered

Edited by Mister M

22 hours ago, Derby said:

Mr Farage would win a Reform leadership election easily.  I can't remember Mr Sunak or Mr Swinney  winning leadership elections for their respective parties. 

Of course he would win -he is the only one with a vote. 

As Farage owns 'Brexit Party Limited' which is registered with the Electoral Commission as Reform, there is only one voter -David Nigel Farage.

1 hour ago, Vrsaljko said:

As I said, move the flagpole to the other side and then imagine you are walking around the flag to look at it from the other side. The thick white stripe would then be closest to the pole.

Yes you're right, and I realised that straight away after I'd posted.

Tried to edit it and it wouldn't let me 😡

For simplicity it's said to be ' upside down ' but wrong way round would mean the same. Obviously, they were trying not to confuse anyone, and failed miserably in my case!

My old Flight Sergeant will be spinning in his grave if he's still alive.  

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, geared said:

Screenshot_20240604_185550.jpg

That's the name that I've seen mentioned a few times too.

There is undoubtedly a physical resemblance. 

If it does prove to have been a staged event, to make Farage look like a victim then he's toast.