1. 1. How will you be voting in the General Election 2024

• Conservative
    • Green
    • Labour
    • Liberal Democrats
    • Reform
    • Other / Independent
    • None of the above
  2. 2. Is your vote the same or different to how you voted in the last General Election

• The Same
    • Different

This poll is closed to new votes

33 minutes ago, Wing Commander said:

Farage has never been in government to solve the problems he highlights.  What problems has Farage created?  Farage won't have many opportunities to speak in parliament which is why when he does he will make it uncomfortable for the government and his comments will continue to make the news.  The person who made the headlines yesterday for the wrong reason was Corbyn who complained about having to take an oath of allegiance to the Crown.  If he didn't want to do what is expected of all MPs then he should have done what Sinn Fein do and not take up his seat.   

I don't kwow why Corbyn is complaining, he will be spending most of his time at music festivals with flowers in his hair whilst wearing jesus sandles and being fully sedated. :hihi:

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

I don't kwow why Corbyn is complaining, he will be spending most of his time at music festivals with flowers in his hair whilst wearing jesus sandles and being fully sedated. :hihi:

Corbyn  wa set up  .But the king is in  his altogether gang fell for a lying hound. called Johnson   Thank god  him and the rest of the useless gang have gone. But left behind  very little money y  

1 minute ago, Slinny said:

Corbyn  wa set up  .But the king is in  his altogether gang fell for a lying hound. called Johnson   Thank god  him and the rest of the useless gang have gone. But left behind  very little money y  

Starmer will sort things out, he is in America with other World leaders,  his rightful position while Sunak is in a meeting with a group of Boy Scouts and Girl Guides, his rightful position. :hihi:

Former Business Secretary and Tory leadership hopeful Kemi Badenoch has said that "many Tories are traumatised by the election result"

Oh boo hoo, cry me a ****ing river :rolleyes:

She really ought to dial down the sympathy seeking, or if she's that bothered set up a 'Go Fund Me' page. Badenoch of all ministers has presented as a hard faced, 'pull yourself up by your bootstraps' sort of politician, who'd have zero sympathy for anyone traumatised and impoverished by austerity.

At the end she spoke of "the importance of shadow cabinet discussions not being leaked.” Almost wet myself. Shes leaked her own statement about not leaking statements. 

What a dimwit

Edited by Mister M

2 hours ago, PRESLEY said:

I've heard that he's a very honest man so I won't knock him

2 hours ago, Slinny said:

This obsession with Boris is really unhealthy.

It's ok, he's not around to hurt you anymore 

On 08/07/2024 at 18:45, hackey lad said:

Sheffield Labour Mp Louise Haigh is now known as Lou . Does anyone know why ?

She's the new Transport Secretary.

And like all other members of the new Government has hit the ground running, working hard to resolve issues that the last Government just couldn't be bothered with, preferring to talk about woke lanyards

image.png.3f3c76be47892c8cf2ecd9e9553388ae.png

:thumbsup: