1. 1. How will you be voting in the General Election 2024

• Conservative
    • Green
    • Labour
    • Liberal Democrats
    • Reform
    • Other / Independent
    • None of the above
  2. 2. Is your vote the same or different to how you voted in the last General Election

• The Same
    • Different

This poll is closed to new votes

Labour's (especially Reeves) latest tagline for everything seems to be "The Tories 'Ran Away'"

No, I'm pretty sure they clung on for power as long as they could, despite Labour calling for an election for the last two years, calling Sunak a "chicken" by not calling one.

image.png.4a4c967842aabb55303b6f13bce4f77f.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Slinny said:

The complete mess the country is in. For a start get rid off all he private company’s .such as water.  Electric. Gas  put counsel  back to how they were in Sheffield. public works department. Roads done by council workers   Get shut off share holders making millions  .Bring back 6 year apprenticeships.   Stop the very rich getting  millions. Out off the tax payer   Just Olain Talking 

That great Lady, Margeret Thatcher sold off the water and energy companies and then gave people tax cuts. Some people still think Thatcher was great!

Some organisations are ok making a profit, if they have competition, but no competition in the water sector.

7 minutes ago, El Cid said:

That great Lady, Margeret Thatcher sold off the water and energy companies and then gave people tax cuts. Some people still think Thatcher was great!

Some organisations are ok making a profit, if they have competition, but no competition in the water sector.

Not many were and are complaining about the massive profits when they flogged their council house though.

Hypocrisy at its finest.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Not many were and are complaining about the massive profits when they flogged their council house though.

Hypocrisy at its finest.

Plenty of people working modestly paid jobs on council house waiting lists won't be celebrating her though.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TOM PEPPER said:

Be nice,but it's never going to happen Graham.

I will try again .  Council money cut 40 per cent by Osborn  how are they supposed to manage  Roads a complete mess  . Lane. Completely  over grown  .  Private companies doing repairs on roads They put up plastic barriers . Left up for months  the holders off those companies  will be getting thousands for this.  Just this morning I saw 5 men. Stood around a hole doing nothing. Two sat in truck . We have given France millions and. Millions to help stop immigrants crossing  waste of public money ,  Rewanda  4 people gone waste off money  Hs 2  millions of people given inconvenient money to homes , I could say a lot more on this matter  but I will not  Wife goes shopping in supper market  bill still going up  .  Just  Plain  Talking  Labour can’t do any worse than the mess it is in now ! But We Will See 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Slinny said:

I will try again .  Council money cut 40 per cent by Osborn  how are they supposed to manage  Roads a complete mess  . Lane. Completely  over grown  .  Private companies doing repairs on roads They put up plastic barriers . Left up for months  the holders off those companies  will be getting thousands for this.  Just this morning I saw 5 men. Stood around a hole doing nothing. Two sat in truck . We have given France millions and. Millions to help stop immigrants crossing  waste of public money ,  Rewanda  4 people gone waste off money  Hs 2  millions of people given inconvenient money to homes , I could say a lot more on this matter  but I will not  Wife goes shopping in supper market  bill still going up  .  Just  Plain  Talking  Labour can’t do any worse than the mess it is in now ! But We Will See 

Yes, depressing.  Loads of potholes,  perhaps we should stick the cones in them,  see workmen for a few days then they vanish!

2 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

Hypocrisy at its finest.

Appealing to people’s pockets is usually a winner.

Where it went wrong was the failure to re invest money that was freed into maintenance and replacement of the houses that went into private ownership.

A similar story to the privatisation of essential services.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, cressida said:

Yes, depressing.  Loads of potholes,  perhaps we should stick the cones in them,  see workmen for a few days then they vanish!

You did not get that with the Sheffield city engineers  money went back in to run this service  PWD  Sheffield public works department  council  house maintenance department  also build thousands of council houses. .And had 100s of f  apprentices  who. did a. 6 year apprenticeship Not 6 months which. Thatcher brought out   Everything as gone health and safety mad now  I could. Go on for a long time on this   JUST PLAIN TALKING 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Slinny said:

You did not get that with the Sheffield city engineers  money went back in to run this service  PWD  Sheffield public works department  council  house maintenance department  also build thousands of council houses. .And had 100s of f  apprentices  who. did a. 6 year apprenticeship Not 6 months which. Thatcher brought out   Everything as gone health and safety mad now  I could. Go on for a long time on this   JUST PLAIN TALKING 

Tom where is your post ?