1. 1. How will you be voting in the General Election 2024

• Conservative
    • Green
    • Labour
    • Liberal Democrats
    • Reform
    • Other / Independent
    • None of the above
  2. 2. Is your vote the same or different to how you voted in the last General Election

• The Same
    • Different

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, Mister M said:

BadEnough comes across as really chippy and bad mannered. She will be toxic for the Tories if elected as leader

Does it matter, whoever their leader will be, is pretty irrelevant for next 10 years  it'll be those 10 years behind the current crop that'll be battling it out.

I accept not local to Sheffield, but neither am I these days;

50 Chingford and Woodford Green Labour Party members resign over Faiza Shaheen   Waltham Forest Echo
In an open letter to Labour leader Keir Starmer, the members, who include a local councillor, and seven senior local party officers say that Faiza was deselected in an ‘anti-democratic’ way, reports Marco Marcelline

50 Labour party members from Chingford and Woodford Green have resigned their membership over what they call the “inhumane and degrading” treatment of the deselected parliamentary candidate Faiza Shaheen. 

In an open letter to Labour leader Keir Starmer, the members, who include a local councillor, and seven senior local party officers say that Faiza was deselected in an “anti-democratic” way.

They wrote: “Our democratically elected candidate for Chingford and Woodford Green, Faiza Shaheen, has been deselected in an appalling and unfair manner. Faiza was selected by the constituency members in a fair and open contest, accruing more votes than the other three candidates put together. The process of deselection overturned this election result. and is anti-democratic.”

9 minutes ago, peak4 said:

I accept not local to Sheffield, but neither am I these days;

50 Chingford and Woodford Green Labour Party members resign over Faiza Shaheen   Waltham Forest Echo
In an open letter to Labour leader Keir Starmer, the members, who include a local councillor, and seven senior local party officers say that Faiza was deselected in an ‘anti-democratic’ way, reports Marco Marcelline

50 Labour party members from Chingford and Woodford Green have resigned their membership over what they call the “inhumane and degrading” treatment of the deselected parliamentary candidate Faiza Shaheen. 

In an open letter to Labour leader Keir Starmer, the members, who include a local councillor, and seven senior local party officers say that Faiza was deselected in an “anti-democratic” way.

They wrote: “Our democratically elected candidate for Chingford and Woodford Green, Faiza Shaheen, has been deselected in an appalling and unfair manner. Faiza was selected by the constituency members in a fair and open contest, accruing more votes than the other three candidates put together. The process of deselection overturned this election result. and is anti-democratic.”

Hope that doesn't split the left vote significantly....Am looking forward to doing the Macarena after the results come in that Iain Dunkin' Donuts has lost his seat 😂

4 minutes ago, Mister M said:

Hope that doesn't split the left vote significantly....Am looking forward to doing the Macarena after the results come in that Iain Dunkin' Donuts has lost his seat 😂

You’re not concerned about a strong Labour woman  being ousted ? 

2 hours ago, Slinny said:

What’s that. got to do with anything  ? 

Your reply to one of my posts (where you said that people fell for Johnson and Trump) implied that I was one of those who did. I was pointing out that is not the case. If you're not referring to me when replying to my posts, make that clearer in the language you use.