1. 1. How will you be voting in the General Election 2024

• Conservative
    • Green
    • Labour
    • Liberal Democrats
    • Reform
    • Other / Independent
    • None of the above
  2. 2. Is your vote the same or different to how you voted in the last General Election

• The Same
    • Different

No idea who the people standing are and no idea what the parties are so I voted for the person with the daftest name, something like lord snot.

I went to vote and it was rubbish, whats all the hype about?

1 hour ago, melthebell said:

Farage is already playing the victim (again) saying the media have destroyed their hopes of victory, not that there was a victory or the fact its a racist party that attracts racists 🙄

Too true 

Reform whats that, and labour, is that hard labour as in smashing rocks when you go to prison, conservatives

Green party, I like the colour green so why not vote for them, it it had been the orange party I would definetly have voted because i like oranges?

I would like to think that whatever party you voted for, it was a seriously considered decision taken with care and some thought, weighing up all the options etc....

But apparently not...

3 minutes ago, Anna B said:

I would like to think that whatever party you voted for, it was a seriously considered decision taken with care and some thought, weighing up all the options etc....

But apparently not...

I wouldn't vote green, but I would vote orange as I prefer that colour

35 minutes ago, Anna B said:

But apparently not...

You've literally said above that we won't know the difference whoever is next in power.

So what difference does it make if someone researches or goes eeny meeney minie mo

7 minutes ago, Delayed said:

You've literally said above that we won't know the difference whoever is next in power.

So what difference does it make if someone researches or goes eeny meeney minie mo

Probably very little.

But we get the politicians we deserve, and they should be held to account. That requires a certain level of expectation and some knowledge of what they're up to and why. 

1 hour ago, rogets said:

No idea who the people standing are and no idea what the parties are so I voted for the person with the daftest name, something like lord snot.

I went to vote and it was rubbish, whats all the hype about?

Some people are fearing too much change and some think there won't be enough.