1. 1. How will you be voting in the General Election 2024

• Conservative
    • Green
    • Labour
    • Liberal Democrats
    • Reform
    • Other / Independent
    • None of the above
  2. 2. Is your vote the same or different to how you voted in the last General Election

• The Same
    • Different

1 minute ago, hackey lad said:

They haven’t finished it yet , they’ve run out of crayons. 

Speaking of crayons, who designed the Conservative Party's logo?:

UK Political Party Colours, Logos & Meanings, Conservative ...

I reckon it was either Boris Johnson or Liz Truss.

But you've got to hand it to the Tories; being talentless is no barrier to success.

44 minutes ago, Prettytom said:

That’s exactly the sort of tactical naivety that has destroyed the Conservative and Unionist Party.

I'm not interested in  how the Conservative and Unionist Party has been destroyed.  I want our country to be governed by the party that has the best plan and policies to move our country forward during the next five years.  I don't want to wake up on 5th July and only be happy because the Conservative and Unionist Party is no longer in power.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Wing Commander said:

I'm not interested in  how the Conservative and Unionist Party has been destroyed.  I want our country to be governed by the party that has the best plan and policies to move our country forward during the next five years.  I don't want to wake up on 5th July and only be happy because the Conservative and Unionist Party is no longer in power.

It's important to learn from the past, so the same mistakes aren't made in the future. The Tory Party were destroyed because they were taken over market fundamentalists, and brexit jihadists....Swivel eyed loons infested with weird dogma.

Sure we should have high expectations, but allow us to wallow in the happiness that the Tories getting a deserved battering will bring :)

29 minutes ago, Mister M said:

Speaking of crayons, who designed the Conservative Party's logo?:

UK Political Party Colours, Logos & Meanings, Conservative ...

I reckon it was either Boris Johnson or Liz Truss.

But you've got to hand it to the Tories; being talentless is no barrier to success.

The Moirs?

Well the Tories have made promises on  many things, I just wonder that if they are such great ideas why didn’t they implement them during their time in power. As for Labour they appear to have a ‘tax them until they bleed’ agenda, which never works.

Much is made of the ‘Property Ladder’, well as practically everything that first time buyers can afford is snatched up by landlords affordable housing that cannot be let out on commercial terms needs to be built.

Well  that’s my two penneth and I’m still not planning to vote.

1 minute ago, crookesey said:

Well the Tories have made promises on  many things, I just wonder that if they are such great ideas why didn’t they implement them during their time in power. As for Labour they appear to have a ‘tax them until they bleed’ agenda, which never works.

Did Labour say that, or did Tories say that about Labour?

1 minute ago, crookesey said:

Much is made of the ‘Property Ladder’, well as practically everything that first time buyers can afford is snatched up by landlords affordable housing that cannot be let out on commercial terms needs to be built.

So much for the 'property owning democracy' trumpeted by Thatcher