1. 1. How will you be voting in the General Election 2024

• Conservative
    • Green
    • Labour
    • Liberal Democrats
    • Reform
    • Other / Independent
    • None of the above
  2. 2. Is your vote the same or different to how you voted in the last General Election

• The Same
    • Different

9 minutes ago, El Cid said:

Do they really have extreme views, or is their politics just aimed at winding up the electorate and they are both just doing it because of their desire for power?

Braverman founded the Africa Justice Foundation in 2010 alongside barristers Cherie Booth and Philip Riches; she is probably a very nice intelligent lady, perhaps with a nasty streak, but really good at winding up the electorate.

Well she seems to me on a journey further and further right, and it seems her instinct is to suppress and control. I think she'd be quite happy running a dictatorship.

4 minutes ago, Delbow said:

Well she seems to me on a journey further and further right, and it seems her instinct is to suppress and control. I think she'd be quite happy running a dictatorship.

She needs to do more charity work, so people warm to her.

• Haha 1

Starmer has finally ruled out putting capital gains tax on the sale of primary residences.  Why has it taken Starmer so long to rule it out?  Can Starmer be trusted about anything?  Better the devil you know.

1 hour ago, Delbow said:

Careful, they put stuff in muesli that makes you vote Labour and read the Guardian

It's funny because I've been eating it most mornings for about 3 weeks now and over that period I've started to appreciate Sinead O'Connors music and found myself looking at Citroens on eBay.

Hopefully it's just a passing phase.

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Wing Commander said:

Starmer has finally ruled out putting capital gains tax on the sale of primary residences.  Why has it taken Starmer so long to rule it out?  Can Starmer be trusted about anything?  Better the devil you know.

You can never trust a man that has been a Public Prosecutor,born to fabricate  facts.