1. 1. How will you be voting in the General Election 2024

• Conservative
    • Green
    • Labour
    • Liberal Democrats
    • Reform
    • Other / Independent
    • None of the above
  2. 2. Is your vote the same or different to how you voted in the last General Election

• The Same
    • Different

15 minutes ago, Beechwood_S6 said:

what's normal, she will appeal to the right minded voter typically straight, family oriented which fits with her constituency, doubt it'll cost many vote might even increase her vote share.

Kieran Trippier GIF by Mashable

Oi Oi even our Southgate goes for a cheeky bum now and then 😂

When his eyes not on the ball of course 😂

I’d say that gay conversion therapy isn’t a normal, or a desirable thing to support.

I know the constituency well. I also knew Miriam and I’ve a high regard for her intellect. It’s a shame she turned out to be a such an extremist. 

I don’t think that she’ll be retaining her seat.

6 minutes ago, Wing Commander said:

Vote Labour if you want a lazy prime minister who wants to finish early on a Friday.  

Says him who supported Boris Johnson who couldn't be bothered to go to COBRA meetings for COVID when the disease was starting  to take hold in the UK

26 minutes ago, Prettytom said:

I’d say that gay conversion therapy isn’t a normal, or a desirable thing to support.

I know the constituency well. I also knew Miriam and I’ve a high regard for her intellect. It’s a shame she turned out to be a such an extremist. 

I don’t think that she’ll be retaining her seat.

Hope she loses her seat - conversion therapy is wrong.

• Like 4

Sunak says Labour would be 'unaccountable' with big majority - but ducks question about whether big Tory majorities also bad

Ben Thompson and Sally Nugent are presenting on BBC Breakfast. They are interviewing Rishi Sunak now.

Q: Why have you stopped talking about what a Tory government would do, and started talking about the dangers of Labour?

Sunak claims he is still talking about what he would do. But with a big majority Labour would be “unchecked and unaccountable”.

Q: When Margaret Thatcher and Boris Johnson won big majorities, was that dangerous for the country?

Sunak ignores the question, and says Labour would put up taxes, and make the UK the “soft touch of Europe” for migration.

LOL Sunak is just hopeless.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Mister M said:

Says him who supported Boris Johnson who couldn't be bothered to go to COBRA meetings for COVID when the disease was starting  to take hold in the UK

Only new here.  I wasn't around to comment about Johnson. 

A few weeks ago Starmer was telling us he would roll up his sleeves on day one and get working and now he's telling us he wants to finish early on a Friday which will be the first day if his new job.  Not a good thing to say in a job interview. 

3 minutes ago, Wing Commander said:

Only new here.  I wasn't around to comment about Johnson. 

A few weeks ago Starmer was telling us he would roll up his sleeves on day one and get working and now he's telling us he wants to finish early on a Friday which will be the first day if his new job.  Not a good thing to say in a job interview. 

🤪:hihi: