1. 1. How will you be voting in the General Election 2024

• Conservative
    • Green
    • Labour
    • Liberal Democrats
    • Reform
    • Other / Independent
    • None of the above
  2. 2. Is your vote the same or different to how you voted in the last General Election

• The Same
    • Different

16 minutes ago, melthebell said:

talking of bins and standards, one word, Tories

Enjoy the Tories being defeated.  You have a chip on your shoulder mentality and will take comfort from there not being a Tory government during the disastrous years that lay ahead under a Labour government.  

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Wing Commander said:

Enjoy the Tories being defeated.  You have a chip on your shoulder mentality and will take comfort from there not being a Tory government during the disastrous years that lay ahead under a Labour government.  

Yeah of course Westy, and the years 2010 - 2024 haven't been disastrous at all...?

Look forward to watching the Tories getting defeated. Plenty of Portillo moments to savour!!!

Edited by Mister M
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Wing Commander said:

oh i will, it may not be supercalifragilisticexpialidocious but itll be joyous without the tories being in charge

53 minutes ago, Wing Commander said:

It's a sad reflection on how standards have dropped that you and millions of others are prepared to support such a work shy individual to be the next prime minister.  If Starmer was applying for an important job in the private sector then his application form would be thrown in the bin if  he revealed such a lazy persona in the interview process.  

You might want to check how many private sector companies officially finish early on Fridays before talking so confidently about that.

5 minutes ago, altus said:

You might want to check how many private sector companies officially finish early on Fridays before talking so confidently about that.

Ah, POETS DAY, we did let some staff leave early on Friday but never closed the business, it paid dividends when we asked them to have a very short lunch break.

12 minutes ago, altus said:

I’m in London at the moment, have been for a couple of months. The pubs are packed on Friday afternoon with people and their laptops. Quite a few offer skivers Friday deals, free WiFi and cheap beer.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, altus said:

a few years ago when i worked in a PCB manufacturing factory we used to finish at 1 on a Friday because previously theyd voted to work half hour extra the rest of the week to do so (before i joined)

Edited by melthebell

59 minutes ago, melthebell said:

oh i will, it may not be supercalifragilisticexpialidocious but itll be joyous without the tories being in charge

You're a text book example of what is wrong with our country.  You're going to get enjoyment from a Tory defeat rather than a Labour victory.  

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Wing Commander said:

You're a text book example of what is wrong with our country.  You're going to get enjoyment from a Tory defeat rather than a Labour victory.  

well you know what? i dont support Labour........but ive seen the damage and hurt the Tories have done over the past 14 years, i hope youre happy with the damage, patriot my arse

21 minutes ago, Wing Commander said:

I’m going to get pleasure from both.

Then more pleasure over the next decade as Labour repair the damage done by the last three administrations.