1. 1. How will you be voting in the General Election 2024

• Conservative
    • Green
    • Labour
    • Liberal Democrats
    • Reform
    • Other / Independent
    • None of the above
  2. 2. Is your vote the same or different to how you voted in the last General Election

• The Same
    • Different

4 hours ago, m williamson said:

I detest Farage and believe he's helped to damage this country, but that type of behaviour is despicable.  Two MPs have been murdered and many must have some trepidation when mixing with the public now.

I'm not a particular fan of John Prescott but had no problem with him retaliating against the idiot who threw the egg at him.

Completely agree with you; it looks like some social media person who seeks to be a legend in her own lunchtime, and gain more monetarised views on her channel.

If Dr. Russ Jackson is correct, and the person leading Farage away after the assault is George Cottrell, then this series of tweets should be given more publicity.
Yet another "man of the people", and not elite in the slightest.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1798005359908712927.html

Rumour has it, the character leading Nigel Farage away is George Cottrell, an interesting chap, who may give some insight into Farage's 'anti-elite' Reform UK team.

(Btw, I don't agree with chucking drinks over anyone).

So who is George Cottrell?

5 minutes ago, peak4 said:

Completely agree with you; it looks like some social media person who seeks to be a legend in her own lunchtime, and gain more monetarised views on her channel.

If Dr. Russ Jackson is correct, and the person leading Farage away after the assault is George Cottrell, then this series of tweets should be given more publicity.
Yet another "man of the people", and not elite in the slightest.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1798005359908712927.html

Rumour has it, the character leading Nigel Farage away is George Cottrell, an interesting chap, who may give some insight into Farage's 'anti-elite' Reform UK team.

(Btw, I don't agree with chucking drinks over anyone).

So who is George Cottrell?

So you don't agree with the Milkshake throwing but still use the event to throw mud at Farage . :rolleyes:

6 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

So you don't agree with the Milkshake throwing but still use the event to throw mud at Farage . :rolleyes:

I don’t know about throwing milkshakes or mud but your posts over the last few days suggest that when it comes to the Conservative Party the bobbar is going to hit the fan.

13 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Farage deserves as much mud flinging at him as possible. He’s a hideous, rabble rouser who appeals to some very base instincts in some very dubious people.

I don’t agree with chucking milkshakes at him though. That is a waste of milk.

9 minutes ago, Mister Gee said:

I don’t know about throwing milkshakes or mud but your posts over the last few days suggest that when it comes to the Conservative Party the bobbar is going to hit the fan.

It certainly is my friend and I find it scary .