Padder’s Bar ?

8 hours ago, SheffieldForum said:

I’m not in a clique on here so how does that work?

It just does not make sense to call it Padders' Bar.  You are dumping down.    It was okay before.  No offence to Padders.

Just now, Axe said:

It just does not make sense to call it Padders' Bar.  You are dumping down.    It was okay before.  No offence to Padders.

Little Tommys bar maybe?

1 minute ago, melthebell said:

Little Tommys bar maybe?

How about doing away with the Bar theme and just calling it the 'Sheffield Forum General Discussion Forum' ?

• Thanks 1

Sort of on topic, ish, or maybe not... I remember in the early days of the forum I hosted a virtual S.F House Party. The servers were struggling that night and couldn't cope. We 'broke' the forum that evening for a while. :D 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, hauxwell said:

Yes I’m sure Padder’s will be trying his best to log on.  

I've been very busy Mr. Hauxwell.

TRYING TO OPEN A FRAY BENTOS PIE TIN.............

Nothing works!!!

I've spent the last couple of days chiseling away at it with a knife and a screwdriver, I've destroyed several tin openers, dropped it repeatedly, punched it, kicked it, called the pie a stubborn git, begged it to open, head butted it, and even partaken in demonic rituals and still can't open it...

I've tried to run over a tin in my car, and finished up with a raw steak and kidney up my rear wheel arches.

Do I eat the pie and ignore the metal, or eat the metal and ignore the pie?

I'm seriously thinking that when diplomancy fails and the Russians start to nuke us, I'll use em to build a nuclear shelter.

Advice needed urgently as I have reached the stage of not caring!!!

I WANT ME BLOODY PIE....

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Padders said:

I've been very busy Mr. Hauxwell.

TRYING TO OPEN A FRAY BENTOS PIE TIN.............

Nothing works!!!

I've spent the last couple of days chiseling away at it with a knife and a screwdriver, I've destroyed several tin openers, dropped it repeatedly, punched it, kicked it, called the pie a stubborn git, begged it to open, head butted it, and even partaken in demonic rituals and still can't open it...

I've tried to run over a tin in my car, and finished up with a raw steak and kidney up my rear wheel arches.

Do I eat the pie and ignore the metal, or eat the metal and ignore the pie?

I'm seriously thinking that when diplomancy fails and the Russians start to nuke us, I'll use em to build a nuclear shelter.

Advice needed urgently as I have reached the stage of not caring!!!

I WANT ME BLOODY PIE....

I dread to think about you opening a can of corned beef!!

• Haha 1