Padder’s Bar ?

7 hours ago, Padders said:

New addition to "Padders Bar" beer garden..

I can now claim to be the oldest swinger in Town.. No photo description available.

Calm down, you'll do yourself an injury! If you get off now you can have a 99 from the ice cream shop! (My treat!) 

1 hour ago, Draggletail said:

Calm down, you'll do yourself an injury! If you get off now you can have a 99 from the ice cream shop! (My treat!) 

Thanks Mr. D. 

But a prefer a 69.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Thirsty Relic said:

as I attempted to follow this thread, I was assaulted by some kind of trojan/virus/whatever that wanted me to sign up and give them money.  Is there any chance the mods can look into this?  how can I pass this to them?

Post that in the feedback section and tag SheffieldForum in. He'll see it quicker 👍

Actually I forgot I could edit...

@SheffieldForum

Tagged him in for you Thirsty Relic. 

Edited by The_DADDY
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Thirsty Relic said:

as I attempted to follow this thread, I was assaulted by some kind of trojan/virus/whatever that wanted me to sign up and give them money.  Is there any chance the mods can look into this?  how can I pass this to them?

That'll be the Paddersbarvirus . Well known for trying to get unsuspecting punters to part with dosh . Uploaded by Megabyte Mick , a friend of Padders 

Edited by hackey lad
  • Haha 2

35 minutes ago, Thirsty Relic said:

I’d need more details.

What did it say? What was the URL? I can look into it from there.