Padder’s Bar ?

1 hour ago, Padders said:

Cash only, and change is given, but we do appreciate the odd gratuity.

We pride ourselves on accepting good old fashioned English money, none of that digital nonsense in our bar..

Crowns, Farthings, Florins, Sovereigns, Guineas, even Groats, all accepted at a very favourable exchange rate.

It's always nice to welcome new members to our commune.

I'm sure you will enjoy the surroundings and atmosphere of our quaint little bar......

First of all hackey lad, we've no desire to have Johnny Longprong anywhere near our entrances. 

Secondly, we live t'other side of t'border nowadays, would we need a pass to get back into Sheffield from Derbyshire? 

Also, do you serve  dandelion and burdock in bottles with 2 straws?

Regards

Duffems

1 minute ago, DUFFEMS said:

First of all hackey lad, we've no desire to have Johnny Longprong anywhere near our entrances. 

Secondly, we live t'other side of t'border nowadays, would we need a pass to get back into Sheffield from Derbyshire? 

Also, do you serve  dandelion and burdock in bottles with 2 straws?

Regards

Duffems

A nice stroll through Totley tunnel helps you avoid passport control :thumbsup:

"Padders Bar"  Latest..

I'm in the process of welcoming two new members into our fold, but unfortunately our trouble making miscreant is poking his snout into our affairs.

He's been giving out false information as to the whereabouts of our premises, sending would be new members on wild goose chases through tunnels etc.

You know whom I'm referring to, so please ignore his ramblings.

We know who the trouble makers are Padders, we've been around this forum since 2005, can't be doing with these 'ere young  thugs.

Anyway, line' em up on the bar, we're round soon. Is it a good crowd tonight? Flapper behaving?  We'll push the boat out and buy him some Quavers, would he prefer millet? 

Regards

Duffems 

5 minutes ago, DUFFEMS said:

We know who the trouble makers are Padders, we've been around this forum since 2005, can't be doing with these 'ere young  thugs.

Anyway, line' em up on the bar, we're round soon. Is it a good crowd tonight? Flapper behaving?  We'll push the boat out and buy him some Quavers, would he prefer millet? 

Regards

Duffems 

You’ll have to push the boat out in the lavatory. Backed up again , flooded with 3 inches of waz . Longprong’s in there with his plunger in hand , as we speak. 

Padders, I though that that roughian hackey lad was banned from the pub - the pub he tried to get shut down, then want to get hired as a doorman to stop good, regular customers from coming in, AND spying on us from above with his (supposedly) stealth devices. 

I know some of the facilites are outside - perhaps we need some kind of orning (probably spelt rong!) to stop outsiders seeing us in the loos?

Interesting!