Padder’s Bar ?

My ex-husband once said to me "Darling, how d'you fancy wearing bearskin stockings?" And I was thinking crikey, I knew he was a bit kinky, but not that much, and where on earth do they sell bearskin stockings anyway? Does Russia have some old stock left over from the 1930's ?? Anyway,  it turns out it was just his plummy little accent because then he said "Mmm, how about it darling? Basque 'n' stockings?" and light dawned...

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Slighty batty said:

My ex-husband once said to me "Darling, how d'you fancy wearing bearskin stockings?" And I was thinking crikey, I knew he was a bit kinky, but not that much, and where on earth do they sell bearskin stockings anyway? Does Russia have some old stock left over from the 1930's ?? Anyway,  it turns out it was just his plummy little accent because then he said "Mmm, how about it darling? Basque 'n' stockings?" and light dawned...

Not had a treat like that since 1980!

7 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Go Away GIF

Here's the thing Hackey,

If the girls tell us they won't wear stockings because they are impractical, well we'll give up as well!

At the moment we tend not to pick our noses when were in their company because it's a bit slovenly, but if their going to slob around in a pair of footless tights and a sack, then they won't mind if we bury an index finger in each of our nostrils and dig away...

Just now, Padders said:

Here's the thing Hackey,

If the girls tell us they won't wear stockings because they are impractical, well we'll give up as well!

At the moment we tend not to pick our noses when were in their company because it's a bit slovenly, but if their going to slob around in a pair of footless tights and a sack, then they won't mind if we bury an index finger in each of our nostrils and dig away...

Ah especially at traffic lights 

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Thirsty Relic said:

I take it that was just before she became "ex"?

I knew things weren’t going well. I got home off a late shift one night, sat on the edge of the bed and she said “who’s that”?

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 17/05/2024 at 18:57, Thirsty Relic said:

....the anticipation is rising...another novel from Padders is due to land.....

NEWS FLASH!

For the attention of Thirsty.

I don't like turning custom away, but here goes.

A good selection of beers at Morrisons..    5 for £5.