Padder’s Bar ?

WOW !!!!

Well, with sometimes 3 matches a day at the Euros, even I can't spend ALL that time in Padders Bar - so I may just have to stay in to watch a couple - upstairs where I have easy access to a TV and the WC.   I just hope I can get to Morrisons before all the beer has gone OR the offer ends. 

Happy Season 17 GIF by The Simpsons

Will update you all on the results.

Thanks for the info, Padders!!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Anyway, last night in the bar the topic of conversation was that age old question: 

"Is giving birth more painful than getting kicked in the goolies?"

I've just mowed the lawn, and when I'd finished I had a cold beer, now this cold beer facilitated some "Deep" thinking.

Then while I was deep thinking, I pondered about the above question.

Is giving birth more painful than getting kicked in the nuts? women always maintain that giving birth is way more painful than a guy getting kicked in the nuts, but how do they know? !

Anyway, I had another beer and did some heavy deductive thinking, and I think I've come up with a very valid answer to the question.

Getting kicked in the nuts is more painful than having a baby, obviously I couldn't really know, but here's my reasoning.

A year or so after giving birth, a woman will often say "It would be nice to have another child"

But you never hear a guy say "You know, I think I would like another kick in the nuts"

I rest my case.

Time for another beer, then my power nap........

• Haha 5

53 minutes ago, Padders said:

Anyway, last night in the bar the topic of conversation was that age old question: 

"Is giving birth more painful than getting kicked in the goolies?"

I've just mowed the lawn, and when I'd finished I had a cold beer, now this cold beer facilitated some "Deep" thinking.

Then while I was deep thinking, I pondered about the above question.

Is giving birth more painful than getting kicked in the nuts? women always maintain that giving birth is way more painful than a guy getting kicked in the nuts, but how do they know? !

Anyway, I had another beer and did some heavy deductive thinking, and I think I've come up with a very valid answer to the question.

Getting kicked in the nuts is more painful than having a baby, obviously I couldn't really know, but here's my reasoning.

A year or so after giving birth, a woman will often say "It would be nice to have another child"

But you never hear a guy say "You know, I think I would like another kick in the nuts"

I rest my case.

Time for another beer, then my power nap........

You really are the finest Philosopher on here mate  :thumbsup:

• Thanks 1

Just been reading that sales of TV's have gone through the roof thanks to the Euro's.

According to Currys the most popular are the 85 inch sets.

I'm afraid the "Padders Bar" TV is only a 50 incher.

Time for an upgrade?

What I'm proposing to do is if England get to the final, I will immediately upgrade to an 85 incher.

I'm sure that this will placate any concerns that our resident football connoisseur Mr. Relic has.

COME ON ENGLAND.

20 minutes ago, Padders said:

Just been reading that sales of TV's have gone through the roof thanks to the Euro's.

According to Currys the most popular are the 85 inch sets.

I'm afraid the "Padders Bar" TV is only a 50 incher.

Time for an upgrade?

What I'm proposing to do is if England get to the final, I will immediately upgrade to an 85 incher.

I'm sure that this will placate any concerns that our resident football connoisseur Mr. Relic has.

COME ON ENGLAND.

Hey Padders. Size isn’t important, it’s what you do with it that counts😜.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, YorkieontheTyne said:

Hey Padders. Size isn’t important, it’s what you do with it that counts😜.

We’ve all seen what Padders does with it.

That’s why he got that restraining order.

• Confused 1

52 minutes ago, Prettytom said:

We’ve all seen what Padders does with it.

That’s why he got that restraining order.

I'm watching Katie Boulter at the moment.... Sex on legs 😍