Padder’s Bar ?

"Padders Bar" will open at 4 pm tomorrow for the big match, please arrive early.

I'm afraid Thirsty has snapped up most of the prestige seating in the bar.

But we do have a big screen in the beer garden which Mr. Longprong has put up, I must at this point compliment Jonny on his erection skills.

Food and drink can also be purchased at our poolside bar, all at competitive prices.

Come and try our new BIG BASSETT BURGER at £2-50 including a small portion of fries and a Rohl..

I've tried to get Mr John Birkhill to attend but unfortunately he's currently in training for his stint at THE LOW EDGES FESTIVAL. where he will receive his long awaited Knighthood...Another great venue to visit in August.

Thanks, see you tomorrow.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Padders said:

"Padders Bar" will open at 4 pm tomorrow for the big match, please arrive early.

But we do have a big screen in the beer garden which Mr. Longprong has put up, I must at this point compliment Jonny on his erection skills.

Food and drink can also be purchased at our poolside bar, all at competitive prices.

Come and try our new BIG BASSETT BURGER at £2-50 including a small portion of fries and a Rohl..

I've tried to get Mr John Birkhill to attend but unfortunately he's currently in training for his stint at THE LOW EDGES FESTIVAL. where he will receive his long awaited Knighthood...Another great venue to visit in August.

Don't go having a Fray Bentos pie for dinner. We don't want you to be late opening up :heyhey:

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Padders said:

Heck and dashnation. I’m cookin a rice puddin. Now then regarding Jonny Longprong, did he use his normal method of tightening his nuts?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Draggletail said:

Don't go having a Fray Bentos pie for dinner. We don't want you to be late opening up :heyhey:

If England lose, I'll take out my frustrations on a F-B pie.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, YorkieontheTyne said:

Heck and dashnation. I’m cookin a rice puddin. Now then regarding Jonny Longprong, did he use his normal method of tightening his nuts?

He's got one of them extending tools..