Padder’s Bar ?

9 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

You’ve managed to get one thread closed , while adding nothing to it. Please stop . 

"Padders Bar" management have noted your comment...

As a goodwill gesture, we are prepared to release one of your drones taken hostage in one of your incursions.

1 minute ago, Padders said:

As a goodwill gesture, we are prepared to release one of your drones taken hostage in one of your incursions.

🤣🤣🤣

5 minutes ago, SheffieldForum said:

You contributed to it too so can’t claim the moral high ground here.

I posted on the thread and about the thread . Then in came the usual , who contributed nothing about the thread again. 

4 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

I posted on the thread and about the thread . Then in came the usual , who contributed nothing about the thread again. 

Don't worry about it H.

There will be a public hanging taking place in the courtyard at 2pm on Friday......

22 minutes ago, Padders said:

Those drones were prototypes , mere toys to practice , while I was building the super duper surveillance system  .Using my great scientific and technical knowledge , I built the bane of Padders Bar . He became known as KES . 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, SheffieldForum said:

Anyway — this is a nice, jovial thread — let’s keep it that way. 👍

Indeed, you can’t beat a gargle and a bit of banter down at your local combined with a bit of constructive criticism.

• Confused 3

10 hours ago, Padders said:

I can assure you that "Padders Bar" is very profitable, and we don't use underhand tactics to make money..

Really. What about THOSE photos, taken from behind the two way mirror? Asking for a friend.

• Confused 1

12 hours ago, SheffieldForum said:

I’d need more details.

What did it say? What was the URL? I can look into it from there.

it was late at night, and after a few in Padders Bar (and others).  I didn't take a screen shot, but it was saying I needed to set up some kind of financial subscription to the forum to continue using it.  Will try and be more alert if/when it happens again.