Padder’s Bar ?

Are teetotalling couples allowed in here Padders, maybe for a quaff of lemonade or ginger ale, we'll even buy 2 bags of crisps? 

We'll sit quietly in a corner enjoying the odd goings on with Eileen, the parrot and the rest of the clientele. 

Regards Duffems

2 hours ago, DUFFEMS said:

Are teetotalling couples allowed in here Padders, maybe for a quaff of lemonade or ginger ale, we'll even buy 2 bags of crisps? 

We'll sit quietly in a corner enjoying the odd goings on with Eileen, the parrot and the rest of the clientele. 

Regards Duffems

Absolutely Duffems,

We have a regular customer (Big Spender Mr. Rudds) who often calls in for a glass of Sprite and gives us an update on the latest celebrity who has died..

Obviously your a bit tight careful with money, but could you manage the expense of a packet of Cheesy Puffs for Flapper, this helps curb his rather delicate use of the English language which may offend you....

One last piece of advice, DO NOT sit in Thirsty's comfy chair, he does tend to throw a hissy fit.

Enjoy your visit..

Regards, "Padders Bar" management team....

(my ears were burning, so I logged on and found my name being mentioned!)

Welcome, and I can confirm that the Bar has plenty of comfortable seating for couples, settees and the like, some with tables so crisps etc can be accomodated.  Look forward to seeing you both soon!

• Like 1

Thank you so much for allowing us into a very prestige establishment Padders et Al.

We feel mighty privileged and humbled by the invitation. 

As for  the snide comment of being careful with money we'll have you know that we have been known on rare occasions to break into a 10 bob note, you do give change we hasten to add? 

Regards

Duffems

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, DUFFEMS said:

Thank you so much for allowing us into a very prestige establishment Padders et Al.

As for  the snide comment of being careful with money we'll have you know that we have been known on rare occasions to break into a 10 bob note, you do give change we hasten to add? 

Regards

Duffems

You will be well greeted and if Johnny Longprong is there you can be sure of a warm hand on your entrance.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, DUFFEMS said:

Regards

Duffems

Cash only, and change is given, but we do appreciate the odd gratuity.

We pride ourselves on accepting good old fashioned English money, none of that digital nonsense in our bar..

Crowns, Farthings, Florins, Sovereigns, Guineas, even Groats, all accepted at a very favourable exchange rate.

It's always nice to welcome new members to our commune.

I'm sure you will enjoy the surroundings and atmosphere of our quaint little bar......