Padder’s Bar ?

S**t, not coming then! We like nice clean hostelries with facilities hackey lad, is it one you made earlier? 

Let us know when Dynorod have been in never mind Longprong. 

We were already too, just getting in the Morris Minor, starting handle at the ready, sandwiches wrapped in Mother's Pride wrapper and bringing our own salt for the crisps, when you're doing a long haul from Derbyshire to Sheffield you have to be prepared. 

See you another time then Padders. 

Regards

Duffems 

9 minutes ago, Thirsty Relic said:

Padders, I though that that roughian hackey lad was banned from the pub - the pub he tried to get shut down, then want to get hired as a doorman to stop good, regular customers from coming in, AND spying on us from above with his (supposedly) stealth devices. 

I know some of the facilites are outside - perhaps we need some kind of orning (probably spelt rong!) to stop outsiders seeing us in the loos?

Interesting!

“ orning “ 😂😂😂 :thumbsup:

Chuffin hell,

I've just got out of the bath and greeted by an array of posts to answer..

It's Saturday night guys, you know how busy it gets.

And to top it all, Sharon's arrived.

Now what can I get you?

36 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

You’ll have to push the boat out in the lavatory. Backed up again , flooded with 3 inches of waz . Longprong’s in there with his plunger in hand , as we speak. 

:hihi: :hihi: :hihi:  like that one :thumbsup:

Sorry Padders, we're not coming until your facilities are sorted, we like a nice clean hostelry. If Saturday night Sharon's there as well it sounds like a sleazy joint.

Regards

Duffems 

9 minutes ago, DUFFEMS said:

Sorry Padders, we're not coming until your facilities are sorted, we like a nice clean hostelry. If Saturday night Sharon's there as well it sounds like a sleazy joint.

Regards

Duffems 

Well I'm sorry to hear that DUFFEMS,

It seems you've been leading me up the beer garden path!

Once again it seems that prospective members have been listening to that scoundrel Hackey.

And don't forget that "Padders Bar" was the birthplace of the now World famous "Baubles" and is now on a par with the "Cavern Club"

Take your straws, and take your custom elsewhere, you will not be missed...

Well, that's not a nice welcome Mr Padders, thought you was a mine host of genial qualities. That's after we've raided the piggy bank for the half a crown we were saving for a reight good neet.

The Baubles were the only attraction.

We'll probably be more welcome at the Market Tavern. 

Regards

Duffems 

3 minutes ago, DUFFEMS said:

Well, that's not a nice welcome Mr Padders, thought you was a mine host of genial qualities. That's after we've raided the piggy bank for the half a crown we were saving for a reight good neet.

The Baubles were the only attraction.

We'll probably be more welcome at the Market Tavern. 

Regards

Duffems 

I've had a very busy and exhausting day fending of criticism of our establishment, and I'm fed up of negative comments...

We don't advertise, and we certainly don't tout for business, unlike the INN-U-ENDO club.

I'm sure the Market Tavern will value your custom while you clutch at your straws......

• Haha 2

Well Padders, we didn't manage to get out of Derbyshire after all, Morris Minor broke down, we were marooned on them theer dark moors, just got back home. 

Hopefully we'll drop by Padders bar next Saturday if toilets are fixed. No doubt that hackey lad will have been emptying his bladder again, can you bar him Padders, he allus causes trouble anyrooad? 

Regards 

Duffems