Padder’s Bar ?

6 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Have you seen the sights in there .  It should be renamed the Last Chance Saloon . 

I’ll give it a swerve, got some iffy feedback, doubt you’d find a good class of citizen in there. Is mutton dressed as lamb still propping up the bar?

5 minutes ago, Mister Gee said:

I’ll give it a swerve, got some iffy feedback, doubt you’d find a good class of citizen in there. Is mutton dressed as lamb still propping up the bar?

Can I remind you Mr. Mister Gee that "Padders Bar" is a private members club.

To become a member you have to have a very difficult and sometimes hard initiation task to complete.

i doubt very much if you have the qualities to become an endowed member...

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Padders said:

Can I remind you Mr. Mister Gee that "Padders Bar" is a private members club.

To become a member you have to have a very difficult and sometimes hard initiation task to complete.

i doubt very much if you have the qualities to become an endowed member...

Gi Orr, it’s like the Hen and Chickens for SF’s devious miscreants. Anyhow to quote the late great Groucho Marx,  “I don't want to belong to any club that will accept me as a member.”

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Mister Gee said:

Gi Orr, it’s like the Hen and Chickens for SF’s devious miscreants. Anyhow to quote the late great Groucho Marx,  “I don't want to belong to any club that will accept me as a member.”

One of the finest quotes :thumbsup:

• Haha 1

Hey up Mr Padders, we're hoping to make it to the bar of ill repute tomorrow night, the moggy's primed and ready for the trip o'er to the dark side. 

Mr. Duffems has his bar leaners elbows at the ready.

Do you do Babycham and CherryB by the way? 

I suppose a "snowball" is out of the question? 

Do you have them theer packets of cheese biscuits wi a cheese triangle in them polythene bags, we like them, are they still 1/-?

We don't get out much, this is to be a special occasion. 

Regards 

Duffems 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, DUFFEMS said:

Hey up Mr Padders, we're hoping to make it to the bar of ill repute tomorrow night, the moggy's primed and ready for the trip o'er to the dark side. 

Mr. Duffems has his bar leaners elbows at the ready.

Do you do Babycham and CherryB by the way? 

I suppose a "snowball" is out of the question? 

Do you have them theer packets of cheese biscuits wi a cheese triangle in them polythene bags, we like them, are they still 1/-?

We don't get out much, this is to be a special occasion. 

Regards 

Duffems 

Oh dear, Mrs Duffems, 

You've caught me on the hop.

I've been out tonight having a little refreshment with the "Padders Bar" crowd in a secluded location in outer Derbyshire.

I'm now ready for slumber, and not in any condition to answer your questionnaire. 

Please accept my apologies, as it's been a very exhausting night.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Padders said:

Oh dear, Mrs Duffems, 

You've caught me on the hop.

I've been out tonight having a little refreshment with the "Padders Bar" crowd in a secluded location in outer Derbyshire.

I'm now ready for slumber, and not in any condition to answer your questionnaire. 

Please accept my apologies, as it's been a very exhausting night.

Yes very exhausting sat outside a country pub chilling feeding the ducks and trout ...😇

• Haha 1

Now then Padder , I am just in the mood for some Chicken & Chips in a basket , how much will that cost . And do I have to pay extra for sauces . I have a partiality for Mayo . Also , what price do you charge for a pint of your best Real Ale ? . 😆.  Haven't had Chicken & Chips in a basket for years . If you don't do that , what a Chip Buttie ? None of the french fries though , proper chips 😁