Padder’s Bar ?

1 minute ago, lavery549@yahoo said:

Well , that's a bit steep I must say Padders 😆

We like to keep our prices as low as possible, this means taking measures to prevent the theft of our "Meal in a Basket"

We simply can't maintain our very competitive prices if we have to keep replacing our baskets......

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Padders said:

We like to keep our prices as low as possible, this means taking measures to prevent the theft of our "Meal in a Basket"

We simply can't maintain our very competitive prices if we have to keep replacing our baskets......

Yea Padders , but I am a Yorkshire lass , Owt For Nowt , see your point mind you , as the basket goes in my handbag 😄

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Padders said:

In order to keep costs down why not do soup in a basket? No weshin up, and no breakages.

• Haha 3

Kicking of in "Padders Bar" tonight,

A drone doing a Twirly Whirly  has crashed in the beer garden.

Sharon is in the undergrowth trying to retrieve it.

Never a dull moment.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Padders said:

Kicking of in "Padders Bar" tonight,

A drone doing a Twirly Whirly  has crashed in the beer garden.

Sharon is in the undergrowth trying to retrieve it.

Never a dull moment.

Now  then Padders , the question has to addressed I am afraid , who , exactly does the drone belong to ? . Could it be someone that is jealous of your latest offer of chicken in a basket & a pint of real ale for half price . ? Sharon needs to watch out for the nettles in the undergrowth , they are particularly viscious . Don't ask how I know that 😆

5 minutes ago, lavery549@yahoo said:

Now  then Padders , the question has to addressed I am afraid , who , exactly does the drone belong to ? . Could it be someone that is jealous of your latest offer of chicken in a basket & a pint of real ale for half price . ? Sharon needs to watch out for the nettles in the undergrowth , they are particularly viscious . Don't ask how I know that 😆

You obviously aren't up to date Helen.

Everyone knows that the drone belongs to the Hackenthorpe pest. (Hackey Lad)

He constantly monitors our premises looking for mis-demeanors to report to the authorities.

As for Sharon, when she is on her hands and knees, it's not the nettles to worry about, it's if Jonny Longprong is in the vicinity...

• Haha 1