Padder’s Bar ?

3 minutes ago, Padders said:

You obviously aren't up to date Helen.

Everyone knows that the drone belongs to the Hackenthorpe pest. (Hackey Lad)

He constantly monitors our premises looking for mis-demeanors to report to the authorities.

As for Sharon, when she is on her hands and knees, it's not the nettles to worry about, it's if Jonny Longprong is in the vicinity...

I think you should keep Mr. Longprong away from the nettles. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Padders said:

He constantly monitors our premises looking for mis-demeanors to report to the authorities.

As for Sharon, when she is on her hands and knees, it's not the nettles to worry about, it's if Jonny Longprong is in the vicinity...

Padders , is he living up to his name Longprong then ? 🤣

On 04/08/2024 at 10:46, Padders said:

That little drone was nothing more than a decoy . Kes was flying as normal . See , its the art of diversion , that was taught to me by an Arapaho brave when I lived on the great plains in America . 

• Haha 1

Now then our Padders , I have little gripe to make . After ,I had my meal the other day , I needed to use the loo & found to my dismay , there were no loo rolls in any of them . Good job , I had bought a new hairdryer , christened it . Need must as they say 😅

42 minutes ago, lavery549@yahoo said:

Now then our Padders , I have little gripe to make . After ,I had my meal the other day , I needed to use the loo & found to my dismay , there were no loo rolls in any of them . Good job , I had bought a new hairdryer , christened it . Need must as they say 😅

We don't provide toilet rolls in "Padders Bar" Helen.

It's one way of keeping our costs at a minimum.

However, had you raised your head, instead of fiddling with your dryer thing, you would have observed a nail in the top right hand corner, on this nail are neatly cut strips of the Sun newspaper, all part of our concierges service..

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Padders said:

However, had you raised your head, instead of fiddling with your dryer thing, you would have observed a nail in the top right hand corner, on this nail are neatly cut strips of the Sun newspaper, all part of our concierges service..

Excuse me Padders , I would certainly not even think of wiping my bits on newspaper , especially the Sun , don't where it has been . 😆

15 minutes ago, Padders said:

Padders. Sure that wasn’t there just for your favourite hobby of ogling!😆

echo.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, lavery549@yahoo said:

Excuse me Padders , I would certainly not even think of wiping my bits on newspaper , especially the Sun , don't where it has been . 😆

After reading about your "Gripe" I've decided to introduce a new facility in our latrines.

You will now find a aerosol can of,  Max Factor Knacker Laquer,  Adds Luster To Your Cluster, in each cubicle..

• Haha 3