Dem Blades v Spurs.

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Top4719 said:

Its not a finance thread but you posted this:

Years ago on here we had a poster called Titanic who was completely obsessed with United's finances, Since then Wednesday have had threats of winding up orders, not paid their debts to banks, a chairman who said they couldn't afford paper clips, a points deduction for financial discrepancies, your owner begging fans for money.

But all you want to discuss is Sheffield United finances.

The question was aimed at your buddy but he doesn't seem to want to answer despite the fact he claims to be so sure it isn't true, here it is again:

@monzaman Have SUFC got a loan with an Australian lender that runs until 2027 - Yes or No?

Start a thread on the topic and leave the thread.

Edited by Alextopman

13 minutes ago, Top4719 said:

Its not a finance thread but you posted this:

Years ago on here we had a poster called Titanic who was completely obsessed with United's finances, Since then Wednesday have had threats of winding up orders, not paid their debts to banks, a chairman who said they couldn't afford paper clips, a points deduction for financial discrepancies, your owner begging fans for money.

But all you want to discuss is Sheffield United finances.

The question was aimed at your buddy but he doesn't seem to want to answer despite the fact he claims to be so sure it isn't true, here it is again:

@monzaman Have SUFC got a loan with an Australian lender that runs until 2027 - Yes or No?

Start a thread about it you obviously find it important to you.

1 minute ago, Alextopman said:

Start a thread about it you obviously find it important to you.

Have you got old Monza sat on your knee with your arm up his back or can he speak for himself?

1 minute ago, Top4719 said:

Have you got old Monza sat on your knee with your arm up his back or can he speak for himself?

No need for insults you've been asked but seem intent on trolling but not willing to back yourself up by discussing your claims in the correct way.

2 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

No need for insults you've been asked but seem intent on trolling but not willing to back yourself up by discussing your claims in the correct way.

I've stated a fact that SUFC have a loan  until 2027 that will limit their transfer activity, the bloke who you seem to be the spokesman for says they haven't, that's the debate.

7 minutes ago, Top4719 said:

I've stated a fact that SUFC have a loan  until 2027 that will limit their transfer activity, the bloke who you seem to be the spokesman for says they haven't, that's the debate.

Not on this thread it isn't...

Again you try to get personal and again I ask you to stay on topic or leave the thread.

30 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

Not on this thread it isn't...

Again you try to get personal and again I ask you to stay on topic or leave the thread.

I'll wait for the organ grinder to answer the question thanks.

Not like the doc to turn and twist when confronted.

You have TRIED to claim for years now that because we have a loan it means we are in financial trouble even though it has been pointed out to you hundreds of times that many other clubs have the same loan but as usual you refuse to listen and keep repeating the same old crap over and over again. Will You Ever stop !!!!!!  

1 hour ago, Top4719 said:

REALLY, how old are you, back your crap up with facts or shut up.

I don't need no back up I am MORE than capable of looking after myself as any one who knows me will tell you.

You are blinded by your hatred of the Blades and think if you repeat something enough times about the Blades it may come true 🙄🙄🙄

• Like 1
  • Haha 1