Dem Blades v Spurs.

47 minutes ago, monzaman said:

Not like the doc to turn and twist when confronted.

You have TRIED to claim for years now that because we have a loan it means we are in financial trouble even though it has been pointed out to you hundreds of times that many other clubs have the same loan but as usual you refuse to listen and keep repeating the same old crap over and over again. Will You Ever stop !!!!!!  

You were in finacial trouble in the 22/23 season, you had an embargo enforced on you for not paying for players and contractors also went unpaid, this last season of Prem money will have eased things a little but my point was that the parachute payments you receive are swallowed up by the loan repayments so your transfer kitty is not what you'd expect it be, no more no less. The many other clubs who have the loan are established Prem clubs not yo-yo teams.

As for "hatred for United" I don't care enough to "hate" a football I just like to wind up opposition fans and it obviously works.

So now you've admitted you do have a loan, do you think you'll need to sell prized assets and what do you think your transfer budget will be without the parachute monies?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Top4719 said:

You were in finacial trouble in the 22/23 season, you had an embargo enforced on you for not paying for players and contractors also went unpaid, this last season of Prem money will have eased things a little but my point was that the parachute payments you receive are swallowed up by the loan repayments so your transfer kitty is not what you'd expect it be, no more no less. The many other clubs who have the loan are established Prem clubs not yo-yo teams.

As for "hatred for United" I don't care enough to "hate" a football I just like to wind up opposition fans and it obviously works.

So now you've admitted you do have a loan, do you think you'll need to sell prized assets and what do you think your transfer budget will be without the parachute monies?

AGAIN, twisting the story to suit your purpose. So you admit finally many other clubs have the same loan and just because we have that loan doesn't mean we are doomed and winding up , Hooray !!! So now will you stop mentioning the loan (as if it's all that matters) just because of your hatred of the Blades, fingers crossed 🙄🙄

3 hours ago, monzaman said:

You have TRIED to claim for years now that because we have a loan it means we are in financial trouble even though it has been pointed out to you hundreds of times that many other clubs have the same loan but as usual you refuse to listen and keep repeating the same old crap over and over again. Will You Ever stop !!!!!!  

BUMP!!!!!

5 hours ago, PapaLazarou said:

That articles four years old!!

Old Monza getting a bit hot under the collar because he can't come to terms with a negative aspect of his clubs finanaces, there's nothing wrong whatsoever in clubs getting loans but when you gamble on Premier League money to pay said loan and then lose you Prem status the money you are then paid to sustain yourself (parachute payments) is gone, it really is quite simple but some would rather stick their figures in their ears and make noises than face up to it, it's quite amusing actually to see how flustered some get but can't actually find anything to prove what I say is wrong.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Top4719 said:

That articles four years old!!

Old Monza getting a bit hot under the collar because he can't come to terms with a negative aspect of his clubs finanaces, there's nothing wrong whatsoever in clubs getting loans but when you gamble on Premier League money to pay said loan and then lose you Prem status the money you are then paid to sustain yourself (parachute payments) is gone, it really is quite simple but some would rather stick their figures in their ears and make noises than face up to it, it's quite amusing actually to see how flustered some get but can't actually find anything to prove what I say is wrong.

Same old same old, we have a loan so we are doomed, that is your stupid claim in a nutshell, please give it a rest!!!!

And I am not hot under the collar old doc, I am just sick and tired of you repeating crap again and again and again and again. You cannot bore people into submission with your crap no matter how many years you carry on with it .

9 hours ago, monzaman said:

Bump

3 minutes ago, monzaman said:

Same old same old, we have a loan so we are doomed, that is your stupid claim in a nutshell, please give it a rest!!!!

And I am not hot under the collar old doc, I am just sick and tired of you repeating crap again and again and again and again. You cannot bore people into submission with your crap no matter how many years you carry on with it .

That would be all well and good if it was crap but it isn't it true, 100% true, if it wasn't you'd be providing evidence to prove me wrong, you can't, you know you can't hence the rage kicking in, if you can't face the truth dear either stick to a single club forum or put me on ignore, you'll do yourself an injury getting so worked up.

Adios.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Top4719 said:

That would be all well and good if it was crap but it isn't it true, 100% true, if it wasn't you'd be providing evidence to prove me wrong, you can't, you know you can't hence the rage kicking in, if you can't face the truth dear either stick to a single club forum or put me on ignore, you'll do yourself an injury getting so worked up.

Adios.

Same old same old, have a loan your doomed nothing new then. 

No rage from me pal just boredom setting in. Maybe you should try a single club forum if you don't like getting pulled up for posting crap .

• Like 1
  • Haha 1