Best and worst smells

4 minutes ago, YorkieontheTyne said:

Hmm. Now when going to the pub it’s likely to be “herbal” cigarettes that you smell!

I prefer the smell of the night flowering jasmine :wink: I  Have to admit that back in the day I didn't mind the smell of a bit of Hashish on the night air when holidaying in Morroco, but yes those skunky "herbal cigarettes" are pretty unpleasant!

• Like 1

When I was a teen I remember walking back from the shower block on a campsite and smelling all the breakfast being cooked  in other vans along the way ,  My God! I couldn't get back to our caravan quick enough and get stuck in to mine.  :hihi:

24 minutes ago, Delbow said:

Was your dad John Shuttleworth? 😀

😂 My Dad would have hated John Shuttleworth! He couldn't stand Tony Hancock! 😢 He served Mr Hancock with his divorce papers in the car park at Batley Variety Club after a show.

My Dad was a tailor by trade, then a railway policeman, television rental shop manager, and finally, after losing that job a self employed  'private detective'  - he was a member of some association that gave him this accreditation presumably for a few quid. The bulk of his work was doing credit checks on people applying for credit from department stores, and 'divorce observations' Towards the end of his life he had some reservations that he'd spied on people to enable divorce proceedings.

I don't know why the hell I've told you all this stuff! 😂

37 minutes ago, Draggletail said:

😂 My Dad would have hated John Shuttleworth! He couldn't stand Tony Hancock! 😢 He served Mr Hancock with his divorce papers in the car park at Batley Variety Club after a show.

My Dad was a tailor by trade, then a railway policeman, television rental shop manager, and finally, after losing that job a self employed  'private detective'  - he was a member of some association that gave him this accreditation presumably for a few quid. The bulk of his work was doing credit checks on people applying for credit from department stores, and 'divorce observations' Towards the end of his life he had some reservations that he'd spied on people to enable divorce proceedings.

I wanted to be a private detective when I was younger!!

• Like 1

Best smell ever - the head of your newborn child or grandchild. Always smells amazing, I could get quite high on it.  Other nice smells are viburnum,  wild aniseed, and tobacco stalks.  Smells I can’t stand are rotting fish and Parmesan cheese

6 hours ago, Draggletail said:

Oh love 💋💋 it’s ok xxx

Best and worst smells, 

lavender

rosemary

nicotiana

babys breath, hair and skin

Border collies fur and kisses

worst smells, morning breath, mould, toilet smells🤢🤢