Calling all budding producers/vocalists

KidPhunk

Nice tunes - makes sense who you are now - seen you on a fair few flyers and posters and things - just finishing off a couple of tunes to put on myspace myself at the mo - want to get them perfect so not gonna post the url yet but soon - anyways keep in touch well feelin the vibe fella!!

Evening all.. As a venue we're really trying to push the sheffield scene forward as much as we can.. We're using Saturday's to do up n coming bands ( http://www.myspace.com/threadsproductions ) and this new night is for all the Reason, Ableton, WHATEVER folks out there.. Soundcontrol are gonna be giving us a lot of support with this night and Neil's a top lad, so don't be shy, show us you're interested and get in touch with the Phunkmeister..

Smiles :D

Matt DQ :thumbsup:

hey theshakedown

your the second person to make this mistake - I understand there is a DJ that has the same name as my forum name - I aint John sorry I'm Neal as said in matt's post (spelt wrong tho!!!) - my DJ name is different - anyways about myspace as I said above I'm in the process of finishing off a couple of tunes - just bought some new monitors and a sound card so was gonna wait to post the url as at the mo I only have an unmastered remix I did of my mates band 'the dots' on there, need to do my bio etc too - check it out but don't judge too harshly it is a rough version! http://www.myspace.com/thinproductions

anyways thanks for all interest so far I promise i will work hard at making this a success - please spread the word - the more people the better and the better sponsorship prospects!!

psychedelic - thanks for posting - I really want to get alot of vocalists down - just thought it be a great place for you to do your thing and then at the same time hopefully hook up with similar minded producers (such as myself :)) to work on future projects - personally I am always wanting to work with new vocalists - and you never know what it could lead to!!!

heads up to you too bully beef - i think you know me anyway through kate!!! definitely get involved - I like your dj styles already anyway!!!! as i said above i want to really work hard on this - starting with a long list of potential people to play so there will be no weeks we're struggling to find people - so please spread the word as much as possible - if you need to get in touch just ask kate for my number!

cheers

hey kid, well up for this, been doing tunes too long to have them sat about and always wondered how they sound on a phat system turned up loud.

liking your stuff roguestate, next level is well darkndirty.

put me on your mailing list for when this happens

time to find this thread in general chitchat for a giggle.

Hey Sugarcube and AJS1 thanks for the comments - Sugarcube I know exactly what you mean - I'm pretty fortunate tho as I have a couple of residencies but I can understand how frustrating it must be to not hear them loud - keep in touch and that will change - (keep checking this thread for details of the launch night and when you can play)

AJS1 - nice bio very impressive and quality vocals and production thanks for getting in touch as I said the more vocalists the better - as I said to sugarcube - just keep an eye on this thread and probably nearer the time I'll call a meeting or something to talk over how things are going to work and just get some input from everyone whose asked to play their stuff and get involved.

Archived