American's in advanced talks to buy SUFC.

2 hours ago, monzaman said:

I see our resident sufc finance expert has now been joined by a "new" member who is also an expert 🤣🤣🤣🤣

You don't need to be an expert to see whats in the public domain.

We need that bloke that wrote the article in the other thread to delve into this, you might have taken our "least sustainable in Europe" crown.

11 minutes ago, Top4719 said:

You don't need to be an expert to see whats in the public domain.

We need that bloke that wrote the article in the other thread to delve into this, you might have taken our "least sustainable in Europe" crown.

Or just makes things up like you do.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Alextopman said:

Are you saying he makes things up.... Oh sh*t I better apologize to my mates who I told if you have a mortgage and a car loan then technically that means you are going bust on Dr tops expert advice 😯

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Alextopman said:

None of its made up though is it, you tried to get pedantic over saying the loan ran until 2027 but it hardly makes a difference to the dire situation.

12 minutes ago, monzaman said:

Are you saying he makes things up.... Oh sh*t I better apologize to my mates who I told if you have a mortgage and a car loan then technically that means you are going bust on Dr tops expert advice 😯

If you have a mortgate and a car loan that eats up your entire monthly income it's a different prospect though, lets not forget that bit.

Also interesting that the money has also been borrowed "against the companies assets". 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Top4719 said:

Also interesting that the money has also been borrowed "against the companies assets". 

That's what they should be worried about. That says to me the planned incomings will fall short of the debt repayments That Maquarie Bank aint daft. So that will be passed onto the fans via pricing which will ultimately reflect on what players are brought in, it's happening already.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Top4719 said:

None of its made up though is it, you tried to get pedantic over saying the loan ran until 2027 but it hardly makes a difference to the dire situation.

You said I denied the loan existed, I didn't you made it up.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Silom said:

That's what they should be worried about. That says to me the planned incomings will fall short of the debt repayments That Maquarie Bank aint daft. So that will be passed onto the fans via pricing which will ultimately reflect on what players are brought in, it's happening already.

Do you mean like the pricing at Hillsborough has?.

• Like 1