American's in advanced talks to buy SUFC.

29 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

Do you mean like the pricing at Hillsborough has?.

Yes, exactly so, although I was alluding to the end product. The pricing to me personally  is irrelevant as I can afford it, it may be quite an issue to such as yourself on both sides of the city though.

No, I'm much more concerned about the quality of players brought in at Hillsborough but I see where you're coming. Hopefully you'll not get priced out.

8 minutes ago, Silom said:

Yes, exactly so, although I was alluding to the end product. The pricing to me personally  is irrelevant as I can afford it, it may be quite an issue to such as yourself on both sides of the city though.

No, I'm much more concerned about the quality of players brought in at Hillsborough but I see where you're coming. Hopefully you'll not get priced out.

Thanks for your concern, may Chansiri continue his good work relieving you of more of your wealth.

Why are you concerned about the quality of players brought in at Hillsborough, don't you rate them??..

1 hour ago, Alextopman said:

Why are you concerned about the quality of players brought in at Hillsborough, 

Because I'm a Wednesdayite and I want the best for the team and the club.

1 hour ago, Alextopman said:

don't you rate them??..

They all look fine to me, whatever the managers wants and needs to progress us is OK by me. Certainly looks like he knows what he's doing but of course, don't count your chickens, the proof of the pudding and all that. Things can and do change very quickly in football as we've seen the last 12 months.

1 minute ago, Silom said:

Because I'm a Wednesdayite and I want the best for the team and the club.

They all look fine to me, whatever the managers wants and needs to progress us is OK by me. Certainly looks like he knows what he's doing but of course, don't count your chickens, the proof of the pudding and all that. Things can and do change very quickly in football as we've seen the last 12 months.

They look fine to you but you're concerned about them.

Well done you've managed not to mention United.

Latest rumour doing the rounds is the takeover has fallen down and that it won't happen. Or was it a fakeover, was it ever going to happen. They daren't announce it just yet for fear of a slump in ST sales, so the rumour goes anyway. Don't shoot the messenger, it's just a rumour.

20 minutes ago, Silom said:

Latest rumour doing the rounds is the takeover has fallen down and that it won't happen. Or was it a fakeover, was it ever going to happen. They daren't announce it just yet for fear of a slump in ST sales, so the rumour goes anyway. Don't shoot the messenger, it's just a rumour.

You are a bit nutty in your style of posting aren't you old chap 👍

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Top4719 said:

Also interesting that the money has also been borrowed "against the companies assets". 

Most loans are secured against assets.

They form the security for the lender.

Its one of the core basic principles of money loaning.

See how much you can loan as a home owner versus how much you can loan as a renter.

Pretty basic stuff tbh.

I thought you’d have known that, being the resident financial guru.

Edited by PapaLazarou
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, Silom said:

Season tickets have been on sale for several weeks.

I would suspect that the bulk of all expected transactions on these will have happened long before now.

You keep hold of that spoon though.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, PapaLazarou said:

Season tickets have been on sale for several weeks.

I would suspect that the bulk of all expected transactions on these will have happened long before now.

You keep hold of that spoon though.

Yeh but the likes of us can't afford them like he can.

So he says.

But he doesn't want to get personal.

2 hours ago, PapaLazarou said:

Most loans are secured against assets.

They form the security for the lender.

Its one of the core basic principles of money loaning.

See how much you can loan as a home owner versus how much you can loan as a renter.

Pretty basic stuff tbh.

I thought you’d have known that, being the resident financial guru.

You've nothing to worry about then 🤣

• Haha 1