Police incidents on Woodburn Road & Attercliffe Road

24 minutes ago, Resident said:

Why is mentioning a politician that has said that violence is "part and parcel of big city living". I believe he was asked about the rise in violence and in the increased threat of terrorism within London and that was his response. 

Because it is a totally false and inaccurate quote, mangled by Donald Trump, the far-right and you.

The origin of this fabrication goes back to 2016 after the Chelsea(New York) bombing when Khan said in a video “Part and parcel of living in a great global city is you’ve got to be prepared for these things, you’ve got to be vigilant, you’ve got to support the police doing an incredibly hard job, you got to support the security services.”      

A year later Donald Trump tweeted "You have to be kidding me?!: Terror attacks are part of living in big city, says London Mayor Sadiq Khan”. This escalated amongst the far-right groups on Facebook in associating Khan(a Muslim) and the absence of Terrorism in non Muslim Tokyo.

How this becomes your version i.e. "...violence is "part and parcel of big city living" is not anybody's guess"

Stop believing and find out before posting false drivel.

• Like 5

It's been reported on X a fight between a lot of Ethiopians and some Eritreans near the Myslim centre. There was also another massive battle on Attercliffe Road with similar people about 3.a.m.

4 minutes ago, Annie Bynnol said:

Because it is a totally false and inaccurate quote, mangled by Donald Trump, the far-right and you.

The origin of this fabrication goes back to 2016 after the Chelsea(New York) bombing when Khan said in a video “Part and parcel of living in a great global city is you’ve got to be prepared for these things, you’ve got to be vigilant, you’ve got to support the police doing an incredibly hard job, you got to support the security services.”      

A year later Donald Trump tweeted "You have to be kidding me?!: Terror attacks are part of living in big city, says London Mayor Sadiq Khan”. This escalated amongst the far-right groups on Facebook in associating Khan(a Muslim) and the absence of Terrorism in non Muslim Tokyo.

How this becomes your version i.e. "...violence is "part and parcel of big city living" is not anybody's guess"

Stop believing and find out before posting false drivel.

One day you'll lean so far left you'll end up on the right.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

18 minutes ago, mafya said:

It was bikers fighting each other, some of the comments on the video from idiots thinking the white bikers were dealing with the ethnics made me laugh….

How do you know out of interest- I can only see one side with jackets on. 

27 minutes ago, Mkapaka said:

How do you know out of interest- I can only see one side with jackets on. 

I heard a rumour it was local youths attacking a group of bikers. Unprovoked too if the rumour is to be believed. 

Just now, The_DADDY said:

I heard a rumour it was local youths attacking a group of bikers. Unprovoked too if the rumour is to be believed. 

I don't think any of your rumours are useful.