Police incidents on Woodburn Road & Attercliffe Road

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, SheffieldForum said:

Deflection from what?

Most sources are saying rival biker gangs — why are you so desperate for the story to be different to that?

"Most sources" are social media posts, I'm basing my opinion on the footage I've seen and no more.

From the available film one side in this battle are clearly wearing leather biker jackets with logos on the back, what appear to be bikes with lights on are laid on the ground, the other mob appear to be wearing black hoody type tops not something I've ever seen bikers wear but not saying it couldn't happen, you also claimed that this other gang would have left their bikes eleswhere and walked to the area where the dust up occurred, have any of Mafya's many witnesses or anyone else got photos of what must have been a very large number of parked bikes, its also interesting at the end that they appear to scatter in all directions, surely if they had done a planned meet, park up, approach the leather clad bikers they wouldn't have spread, I don't think what your saying holds water and the only thing I'm desperate for is the truth.

Edited by Top4719
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Top4719 said:

"Most sources" are social media posts, I'm basing my opinion on the footage I've seen and no more.

From the available film one side in this battle are clearly wearing leather biker jackets with logos on the back, what appear to be bikes with lights on are laid on the ground, the other mob appear to be wearing black hoody type tops not something I've ever seen bikers wear but not saying it couldn't happen, you also claimed that this other gang would have left their bikes eleswhere and walked to the area where the dust up occurred, have any of Mafya's many witnesses or anyone else got photos of what must have been a very large number of parked bikes, its also interesting at the end that they appear to scatter in all directions, surely if they had done a planned meet, park up, approach the leather clad bikers they wouldn't have spread, I don't think what your saying holds water and the only thing I'm desperate for is the truth.

I've been looking for something official which says it was two biker gangs. Thus far i haven't seen anything.  Of course I could have missed it but I have been looking. 

10 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

I've been looking for something official which says it was two biker gangs. Thus far i haven't seen anything.  Of course I could have missed it but I have been looking. 

Same, I haven't seen anything, it's odd that the MSM haven't picked it up either.

On 25/05/2024 at 17:42, The_DADDY said:

I heard large knives or machetes were being used 😬

Bored young guys on a bank holiday weekend !

I would agree with the Conservatives proposal to bring back national service and or community work for all of them for a year or more !!

Posted (edited)

I heard it was 1 group of Ethiopian and 1 group of Eritrean asylum seekers, who are being holed up in the same hotel (or close-by hotels). Is that the truth? No idea.

Edited by OryxBeisa

20 minutes ago, Mkapaka said:

can you give a brief synopsis im not on Twitter 

Not sure if this will work. Equally unsure about the accuracy of the posts themselves but screenshots as requested.

Screenshot_20240527_163553_X.jpg

Screenshot_20240527_163639_X.jpg

Screenshot_20240527_163721_X.jpg