Police incidents on Woodburn Road & Attercliffe Road

1 hour ago, Alextopman said:

So what are you saying,  is it we should accept Asian people behaving like that??..

No, I'm saying that if you get large groups of  men in the same place that there's a risk of this kind of s##t behaviour, regardless of race. It's men who are the problem, it doesn't matter what colour they are.

• Like 1

Just now, Delbow said:

No, I'm saying that if you get large groups of  men in the same place that there's a risk of this kind of s##t behaviour, regardless of race. It's men who are the problem, it doesn't matter what colour they are.

That isn't what you said though.

1 minute ago, Alextopman said:

That isn't what you said though.

It is, or it's what I intended to convey - it's obviously landed as something different to you, but you can take my previous post as clarification.

Just now, Delbow said:

It is, or it's what I intended to convey - it's obviously landed as something different to you, but you can take my previous post as clarification.

Thanks for conveying that.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Delbow said:

I must admit, I originally took it as satire, in view of a post I read a day or so ago; I guess you've not seen it, and unfortunately I can't find it now.

It was regarding a bunch of allegedly Man City/United supporters somewhere in Harrow.
This was the incident, but the specific report I was reading was either on Twitter or Facebook. [Evening Standard link]

They were having a scrap in the road and blocking a bus, with one of them seemingly out cold.
The comments following effectively excused the behaviour, as that's how proper British folk settle their differences; had it been ethnics, then most of them would have stabbed each other.
Then followed the normal tirade(s) from a certain group of commentators.

1 minute ago, peak4 said:

I must admit, I originally took it as satire, in view of a post I read a day or so ago; I guess you've not seen it, and unfortunately I can't find it now.

It was regarding a bunch of allegedly Man City/United supporters somewhere in Harrow.
This was the incident, but the specific report I was reading was either on Twitter or Facebook. [Evening Standard link]

They were having a scrap in the road and blocking a bus, with one of them seemingly out cold.
The comments following effectively excused the behaviour, as that's how proper British folk settle their differences; had it been ethnics, then most of them would have stabbed each other.

I don't know  who was fighting on Woodburn road but they did critical injuries and used machete's.

I've been going to football all my life and never seen that.

I'm not saying it hasn't happened.

• Like 1

Just now, Alextopman said:

I don't know  who was fighting on Woodburn road but they did critical injuries and used machete's.

I've been going to football all my life and never seen that.

I'm not saying it hasn't happened.

Is this confirmed then?

7 minutes ago, peak4 said:

No, I hadn't seen that. I notice from the photo that they all seem to be men.