Police incidents on Woodburn Road & Attercliffe Road

2 minutes ago, Top4719 said:

You need to get your bifocals on or get a better monitor, one group is very clearly a gang of bikers.

I've looked everywhere to try and find something that substantiates the claim it was two groups of bikers but I can't find anything. So I'm leaning towards the claim it was local youths as that seems more likely at this point. 

• Like 2

Just now, The_DADDY said:

I've looked everywhere to try and find something that substantiates the claim it was two groups of bikers but I can't find anything. So I'm leaning towards the claim it was local youths as that seems more likely at this point. 

Some people don't want to see whats in front of their eyes for some reason, lets hope the some facts do emerge at some stage, the video is all we've got at the moment and they don't look like two rival biker gangs to me in any way, if some want to think they do leave em to it.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Top4719 said:

Some people don't want to see whats in front of their eyes for some reason, lets hope the some facts do emerge at some stage, the video is all we've got at the moment and they don't look like two rival biker gangs to me in any way, if some want to think they do leave em to it.

I agree, each to their own. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The_DADDY said:

I agree, each to their own. 

There may possibly be some CCTV footage from businesses in the area who will be open again for the first time tomorrow after the Bank Holiday.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Top4719 said:

There may possibly be some CCTV footage from businesses in the area who will be open again for the first time tomorrow after the Bank Holiday.

I'm sure I asked @mafya if his cousin had any. I don't think I got a reply. 

19 minutes ago, Top4719 said:

You need to get your bifocals on or get a better monitor, one group is very clearly a gang of bikers.

No sign of leathers / denims,boots, using chains etc.

5 minutes ago, Longcol said:

No sign of leathers / denims,boots, using chains etc.

To be fair, on a large screen monitor, it appears to be a back-patch bikers club involved on one side; various commentaries claim it was near their clubhouse.

That appears to be substantiated, both on here and elsewhere.
I'm not going to start speculating which club, but it doesn't look like Hells Angels, Satans Slaves, or The Druids.
The other group seem to be masked up and dressed in black.
The comments on Sheffield News FB group, about it happening at 3am seem to be refuted by someone who said they were at a party in a cafe opposite, and claimed it was about 10pm; their own event, due to finish at 3am was curtailed, with the shutters being pulled down by the cafe management for the customer's safety.
Clearly there were plenty of actual witnesses, viewing from directly opposite,  so the facts may well come out in due course.
Lots of comments spread over a couple of Sheffield Facebook groups, one with north of 2500 posts, so I can't be bothered to trawl through them, though I read quite a few yesterday.
I only found the woman in the cafe who claimed to be an actual witness; on the post I saw, she didn't identify the groups; she may have done so elsewhere.
Most of the rest of the comments are pure speculation from people who very obviously were not witness to the event; indeed many are from individuals overseas.
Seems to be a fair split of people claiming two biker clubs, and others blaming "cultural diversity", religious affiliations, and other such terms.
Very clear that many of the folk speculating are quite keen for it to be race/religion based, many of them aren't even in Sheffield.

16 minutes ago, peak4 said:

To be fair, on a large screen monitor, it appears to be a back-patch bikers club involved on one side; various commentaries claim it was near their clubhouse.

That appears to be substantiated, both on here and elsewhere.
I'm not going to start speculating which club, but it doesn't look like Hells Angels, Satans Slaves, or The Druids.
The other group seem to be masked up and dressed in black.
The comments on Sheffield News FB group, about it happening at 3am seem to be refuted by someone who said they were at a party in a cafe opposite, and claimed it was about 10pm; their own event, due to finish at 3am was curtailed, with the shutters being pulled down by the cafe management for the customer's safety.
Clearly there were plenty of actual witnesses, viewing from directly opposite,  so the facts may well come out in due course.
Lots of comments spread over a couple of Sheffield Facebook groups, one with north of 2500 posts, so I can't be bothered to trawl through them, though I read quite a few yesterday.
I only found the woman in the cafe who claimed to be an actual witness; on the post I saw, she didn't identify the groups; she may have done so elsewhere.
Most of the rest of the comments are pure speculation from people who very obviously were not witness to the event; indeed many are from individuals overseas.
Seems to be a fair split of people claiming two biker clubs, and others blaming "cultural diversity", religious affiliations, and other such terms.
Very clear that many of the folk speculating are quite keen for it to be race/religion based, many of them aren't even in Sheffield.

Some appear even more keen to suggest it wasn't.

20 minutes ago, peak4 said:

3am / 10pm? It was daylight, otherwise streetlamps would have been on, cars would have been using headlamps.

1 minute ago, Longcol said:

3am / 10pm? It was daylight, otherwise streetlamps would have been on, cars would have been using headlamps.

Are you even watching the right video, it's very clearly night time. 😆

• Like 1