Police incidents on Woodburn Road & Attercliffe Road

11 minutes ago, Martin C said:

Thanks @SheffieldForum for not (as yet anyway) locking this thread.  I think we all understand (if not in all cases accept) the situation re the Woodbourn Rd incident but I do feel it's natural to be curious (it is our city after all) re the circumstances of the second 'contretemps'.  Whoever was involved (bikers or not, religion or not, drugs or not) it's surely of legitimate interest to be concerned about just WTF was going on there on Saturday evening.

“ contretemps “ Good word  :thumbsup:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, PapaLazarou said:

Bloody bikers.

Coming over here….taking our jobs.

These days, you get arrested and thrown in jail…just for saying you’re a biker.

Hope the Police checked the MOT , insurance and tax on the motorcycles . 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Delbow said:

It says that in all that running around in the road, only one man was assaulted. So it might have been just a lot of shouting and posturing but without much actual fighting. 

I know but I expected them to release the names of Both biker groups so we all knew who was involved. 

• Like 1

On 28/05/2024 at 07:24, SheffieldForum said:

Why are you so desperate for it to not be two biker gangs?

You come across as so desperately wanting it to be otherwise for some reason?

It may well be local youths, a religious group, a ‘group of refugees’, a fallout over drugs, or something else — but you are just as seemingly happy to blindly accept the social media speculation that fits into your own bias as anyone else who is speculating on it being different to your view. However you are coming across a little like you absolutely want it to be something rather than just speculating like everyone else?

Why are you so absolutely desperate for it to be two white biker groups, the video which is still the only evidence available doesn't appear to show that at all, I'm not desperate for anything, lets have the truth and then we can judge.

• Like 4

On 28/05/2024 at 08:00, mafya said:

He is hoping it is ethnics attacking the bikers, once it been proved it wasn’t then he will disappear.

The poster also has a habit of doing the same in regards to sex offenders, once he finds out it’s non ethnic offenders he seems to l disappear and puts his selective outrage back in his pocket.

To be fair it’s become the norm from what I see on social media, if it’s ethnics or immigrants the comment section gets posts in the 100 plus range but when it’s not then the post count is usually below 100.

There is a post on Sheffield online about a woman getting attacked in her car yesterday in Shirecliffe and one poster asked what ethnicity the offenders were and specifically wether they were African or Indians!

When another poster challenged her on it she replied they were about 80% responsible etc and other stuff.

Unfortunately racism-bigotry is on the rise and it seems some people just have to have a go and let out their true feelings hiding behind anonymity.

I grew up in the foreigner bashing era of the 70-80s and sadly it seems any race relations progress made in the last 30 plus years is slowly rewinding back to the old days.

What concerns me is my kids are mixed Pakistani/English heritage and there have been incidents of school peers calling them a racist slang word beginning with P and ending in I and I think what is the future going to be like for them.

Racism is also starting to rear its head in the ethnic communities too against the English/white people which is also concerning.

Absolute nonsense, find an example of that before spouting garbage.

It may be because ethnic crimes are covered up and quickly disappear from the public eye that people feel the need to make more of them. Have a look how the stabbings and the killing of a police officer in Mannheim were reported for evidence, disgraceful.

Lets have the truth for all to see.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Top4719 said:

It may be because ethnic crimes are covered up and quickly disappear from the public eye that people feel the need to make more of them. Have a look how the stabbings and the killing of a police officer in Mannheim were reported for evidence, disgraceful.

My bold.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

That's a good one 👍 

It'll never happen though matey. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Top4719 said:

You say in one part of your post that ethnic crimes are covered up yet the Mannheim incident was clearly reported that it was carried out by an immigrant from Afghanistan so you are actually contradicting yourself.

The truth is you are only concerned about crime committed by ethnic offenders. I have personally seen that you only comment on ethnic crimes and on non ethnic crimes you don’t even comment and that was on other internet news sources.

The truth is that crimes committed by ethnic offender give you an opportunity to push your warped agenda.

1 hour ago, The_DADDY said:

My bold.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

That's a good one 👍 

It'll never happen though matey. 

😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂

In your case if I told the truth you would hit that report button so let’s just leave it at that, plenty of others on this forum are also of the same opinion.

Just now, mafya said:

😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂

In your case if I told the truth you would hit that report button so let’s just leave it at that, plenty of others on this forum are also of the same opinion.

My bold

Don't be rude, abusive or insulting and there'll be no need to report anything.

As for others feeling like you?

Meh🙄

Tell them not to be rude, abusive or insulting and I won't report them either. 👍

7 minutes ago, mafya said:

You say in one part of your post that ethnic crimes are covered up yet the Mannheim incident was clearly reported that it was carried out by an immigrant from Afghanistan so you are actually contradicting yourself.

The truth is you are only concerned about crime committed by ethnic offenders. I have personally seen that you only comment on ethnic crimes and on non ethnic crimes you don’t even comment and that was on other internet news sources.

The truth is that crimes committed by ethnic offender give you an opportunity to push your warped agenda.

Look in that mirror .