Police incidents on Woodburn Road & Attercliffe Road

2 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

(Not sure what happened with my previous attempt but.......)

My bold. 

Prove it 👍

My post was self explanatory but as usual you post snippets of it to make some silly reply…. 
🙄

7 hours ago, Top4719 said:

The opening headline and storys claimed "a man" no ethnicity mentioned attacked people at a far right rally, they pushed the emphasis away from the mans Muslim origin and towards the far right, all the MSM reports leaned the same way, it's a deliberate attempt to play down the number of crimes commited by these people.

As for your last comment there are certainly plenty of opportunities to do it.

Look at the Bournemouth beach stabbings as well, it was a Muslim attack on a same sex couple but you have to dig into the story (which in the social media age many don't) for the to be obvious.

I just want the truth reporting, you seem to have a problem with that.

Is that why you were so annoyed that I posted about several recent convictions of white sex offenders from Rotherham - because you just want the truth reporting? 

Either you actually believe your own lies about your motives, or it's just a flimsy excuse to try (and fail) to cover up the obvious truth, which is that you're only interested in the ethnicity of offenders when the ethnicity is non-white. 

For evidence, we just have to compare your posts about Valdo Calocane with your posts about Bartolomej Kuczynski.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, mafya said:

My post was self explanatory but as usual you post snippets of it to make some silly reply…. 
🙄

I believe I quoted all your post just not in the same reply 👍

4 hours ago, Delbow said:

Is that why you were so annoyed that I posted about several recent convictions of white sex offenders from Rotherham - because you just want the truth reporting? 

Either you actually believe your own lies about your motives, or it's just a flimsy excuse to try (and fail) to cover up the obvious truth, which is that you're only interested in the ethnicity of offenders when the ethnicity is non-white. 

For evidence, we just have to compare your posts about Valdo Calocane with your posts about Bartolomej Kuczynski.

When theres clear evidence that white crimes are being covered up, downplayed, hidden then don't worry i will.

2 minutes ago, Top4719 said:

When theres clear evidence that white crimes are being covered up, downplayed, hidden then don't worry i will.

That's interesting, because most people haven't heard of Bartolomej Kuczynski even though his crimes are very similar to Valdo Calocane's and took place around the same time as Calocane was convicted. Good job you brought to our attention that his crimes were downplayed compared to Calocane's , eh?

• Like 1

For those who don't know, i.e. most people, Bartolomej Kuczynski was a mentally ill man who slit the throats of his wife and two daughters in Norfolk. His photo wasn't widely published in the aftermath. Luckily, Top4719 is here to explain the reasons for the difference between that and Calocane's big, black face being on the front of all the newspapers.

11 minutes ago, Delbow said:

For those who don't know, i.e. most people, Bartolomej Kuczynski was a mentally ill man who slit the throats of his wife and two daughters in Norfolk. His photo wasn't widely published in the aftermath. Luckily, Top4719 is here to explain the reasons for the difference between that and Calocane's big, black face being on the front of all the newspapers.

This is a ridiculous comparison, Kuczynski was mentally ill as you stated and was also found dead at the scene of the crime, a quick search shows many MSM reports showing his picture and photos of the victims, it's a cut and dried case, random stabbings like Calocane carried out are extremely rare.

You're clutching at straws old boy.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Top4719 said:

Yeah, I can't think of a single white, paedophile sex-offender whose crimes were covered up by powerful figures in the media and government for several decades until his death in 2011.

Oh, just out of interest, what's your view of the people in the 'Epstein Files'?

Thinking about it, if certain people on this forum spend all their time making threads about non-white grooming gangs, paedophiles, sex-offenders etc., but never make threads about their white peers (who exist in large numbers), then aren't those forum members engaging in the exact same crime of biased reporting that they're accusing the MSM of?

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Top4719 said:

This is a ridiculous comparison, Kuczynski was mentally ill as you stated and was also found dead at the scene of the crime, a quick search shows many MSM reports showing his picture and photos of the victims, it's a cut and dried case, random stabbings like Calocane carried out are extremely rare.

You're clutching at straws old boy.

Valdo Calocane was also mentally ill. That was also a cut and dried case, there was no doubt that he had done it. It is extremely rare that men slit the throats of their wives and daughters in a single incident in the UK. I didn't say there were no pictures of Kuczynski - there are - I simply pointed out that his case has had a much lower profile than Calocane's. You can't argue that it hasn't. So, all your counter arguments are void.

Now, I don't necessarily believe that Kuczynski's crimes have been deliberately downplayed because he was white, but we all know what your view on it would have been if Kuczynski had been the one more reported on than Calocane. 

I don't know why you're even protesting - you know, I know, your Rotherham simpleton sidekick knows, everyone on here, including the mods, knows that you are only concerned when you think a crime by a non-white person is being downplayed. Why don't you just admit it?

• Like 1