Police incidents on Woodburn Road & Attercliffe Road

15 hours ago, Top4719 said:

Why are you so absolutely desperate for it to be two white biker groups, the video which is still the only evidence available doesn't appear to show that at all, I'm not desperate for anything, lets have the truth and then we can judge.

I'm not desperate and certainly not coming across as frothing-at-the-mouth-desperate-for-it-to-be-some-kind-of-ethnic-group-to-justify-my-biases, like you.

I was personally told before even seeing it on here or any social media, by a good source, that it was rival biker groups and a longstanding feud, which appears to be corroberated (before anyone started reaching for the 'immigrants are all bad' card) by someone else on this thread who seemingly has a relative closely involved with one of the groups, plus comments from other places have been posted of people saying it was rival biker groups.

The video doesn't really corroberate anything (unless of course you are purposefully trying to shoehorn your personal biases) - biker groups aren't always white British (I never said 'white biker groups', it is interesting that you make that distinction), and don't always wear all denims, leathers and giant patches like they've just stepped off the set of Sons of Anarchy all of the time.

As I said, it may turn out to be something else and objectively I absolutely accept that, but you are purposefully ignoring some of the apparent evidence because you came into it with a biased  - and perhaps even bigoted - viewpoint in the first place and desperately want it to fit your headcanon narrative.

14 minutes ago, SheffieldForum said:

I'm not desperate and certainly not coming across as frothing-at-the-mouth-desperate-for-it-to-be-some-kind-of-ethnic-group-to-justify-my-biases, like you.

I was personally told before even seeing it on here or any social media, by a good source, that it was rival biker groups and a longstanding feud, which appears to be corroberated (before anyone started reaching for the 'immigrants are all bad' card) by someone else on this thread who seemingly has a relative closely involved with one of the groups, plus comments from other places have been posted of people saying it was rival biker groups.

The video doesn't really corroberate anything (unless of course you are purposefully trying to shoehorn your personal biases) - biker groups aren't always white British (I never said 'white biker groups', it is interesting that you make that distinction), and don't always wear all denims, leathers and giant patches like they've just stepped off the set of Sons of Anarchy all of the time.

As I said, it may turn out to be something else and objectively I absolutely accept that, but you are purposefully ignoring some of the apparent evidence because you came into it with a biased  - and perhaps even bigoted - viewpoint in the first place and desperately want it to fit your headcanon narrative.

I'll say it again for about the fifth time, the only reliable evidence any of us have is a poor quality video, that's the only thing I've commented on, you've embellished it with things you have absolutely no proof of (the rivals parking up their bikes away from the incident etc) until the truth emerges (it may never) we won't know who was involved, it is interesting that similarly dressed black clad figures also feature heavily in the Woodbourn Rd video as well, you can clearly see them congregate towards the tram tracks at the end of the film, could this be the same "bikers"?

41 minutes ago, AndrewC said:

Yeah, I can't think of a single white, paedophile sex-offender whose crimes were covered up by powerful figures in the media and government for several decades until his death in 2011.

Oh, just out of interest, what's your view of the people in the 'Epstein Files'?

Thinking about it, if certain people on this forum spend all their time making threads about non-white grooming gangs, paedophiles, sex-offenders etc., but never make threads about their white peers (who exist in large numbers), then aren't those forum members engaging in the exact same crime of biased reporting that they're accusing the MSM of?

Whether we like it or not Saville was a very powerful individual, his charity work was bringing in millions to hospitals etc, there was a feeling of not rocking the boat as organisations didn't want to lose the money he donating to them, why would takeaway workers and taxi drivers be potected in the same way?

I think every name on the Epstein list should be made public, every single one the fact that none have (or probably ever will be) is appalling.

37 minutes ago, Top4719 said:

I'll say it again for about the fifth time, the only reliable evidence any of us have is a poor quality video, that's the only thing I've commented on, you've embellished it with things you have absolutely no proof of (the rivals parking up their bikes away from the incident etc) until the truth emerges (it may never) we won't know who was involved, it is interesting that similarly dressed black clad figures also feature heavily in the Woodbourn Rd video as well, you can clearly see them congregate towards the tram tracks at the end of the film, could this be the same "bikers"?

That post in a nutshell:

"Don't jump to conclusions" 

*immediately then jumps to conclusions*

🤣

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, SheffieldForum said:

That post in a nutshell:

"Don't jump to conclusions" 

*immediately then jumps to conclusions*

🤣

Your posts get more desperate,  Ive not jumped to any conclusion I've commented on whats available to view, watch it again and tell me I'm wrong. Its certainly better than your "parked bikes" comment. 🤣

8 minutes ago, Top4719 said:

Your posts get more desperate,  Ive not jumped to any conclusion I've commented on whats available to view, watch it again and tell me I'm wrong. Its certainly better than your "parked bikes" comment. 🤣

You clearly can't see your own hypocracy from within your bigoted and entrenched-biased-views bubble.

Obviously there's no point discussing this with you.. it is like playing chess with a pigeon.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, SheffieldForum said:

You clearly can't see your own hypocracy from within your bigoted and entrenched-biased-views bubble.

Obviously there's no point discussing this with you.. it is like playing chess with a pigeon.

CDN media

3 minutes ago, SheffieldForum said:

So I post on what I see in the available footage, you completely make stuff up but I'm the one in the wrong, ok. 🤣